[10] Sinner

Kicking a piece of stray branch to the side, [name] wondered when she could leave this place. This disguise of 'laying low' did not expect her to come play and fool around with these useless idiots who don't even know the first degree of being left alone to her own devices. Similarly, she hadn't been 'checking in' on Gideon as her uncle wanted and on top of that— [name] had to deal with her cousin's treasonous partner.

Home, she hasn't thought about that word in forever.

Just the thought of it made her feel nauseated, yet longing. There was no home for her in Gravity Falls or back in whatever place she had come from originally. Under the guise of a family that was awaiting for her, there was simply no one. Therefore, it didn't really matter whether or not she thought about such a thing. These days, [name] enjoyed her quiet walks in the woods, witnessing a few of Gravity Falls' secretiveness of their natural selection of weirdness. 

She didn't want to be bothered by the sight of that... pesky demon, so she had been avoiding that thing all together overall. Even if that one eyed bastard knew, he would simply play a weak gesture yet his mouth would be spewing absolute nonsense about how she hurt his heart. His weak and fragile heart cannot be undone by her 'maliciousness'. The walks she often had were usually late in the noon or later in the evening when the sun will soon set. 

The little whispers from either side seem to lull her in, her feet trudging in a new part of the woods. Her [e/c] apathetic ones drifting to see a couple giggling and laughing to themselves as they observed the group of rowdy teenagers in their store. [name] paused, her shoes crunching the scattered leaves that caught the couple's attention, their blue transparent selves could not be seen by the normal eyes, but [name] was special.

A special case, for her third eye has already been opened long ago. 

"Honey look," The older ghost male nudged his wife in her direction, making the older ghost woman turn her attention towards [name] who was watching them. "Dearie, you look so dreadful with that look on your face. If we weren't ghosts, perhaps we would have mistaken that you were one!" With a chortle, the both of them laugh and find the situation amusing. The two flew closer, surrounding [name] with an intention to scare and pick apart. 

"Hmm, this one doesn't seem to be scared of us. How old are you, dearie?" The female ghost inquired, although her tone wasn't nice, the look in her eyes were filled with curiosity. [name] didn't care whether or not people knew her age, but according to this universe's law— she had to be an age in alignment of the time law. "Fifteen..." The dry curt tone didn't anger the couple, but her term of 'teen' made the two fly into a rage. 

"Teens! Always these teenagers!" The male ghost howled in a rage, things beginning to levitate in order to scare. The female ghost on the other hand, was watching her husband attempt to scare the fifteen year old. There was something wrong though, even though the girl said she was fifteen, the look in her eyes wasn't anything a fifteen year old had. In fact, it made her wary, cautious as she tried to probe [name]. The [h/c] haired girl watched, amused over the fact that these two dead beats would lump her in the category of those... childish antics.

Tugging her husband's arm, the wife tried to warn him, but he did not listen for he was too hung up over the fact that she was a 'teenager'. 

With a foot too late, the wife could only watch her husband forcibly teleport the girl into the convenience store with the rest of the teenagers who were unaware of a thing happening. The wife rushed up to her husband, pinching him on his waist as he shouted in pain— wondering why his wife had done such a thing. "Ouch! Why honey?" The wife trembled, she was observing the girl and has only heard rumors of a few things here and there from her fellow dead friends.