45.Spiderman and Mary Jane

Evelyn's POV:

"Snap out of it" I scream at his face ,when he continues to stare at the girl.

He was looking at her like he had seen a ghost.

"Can we get out of here now?" The girl stands up after I give her the shot of adrenaline.

"Emily?" Harry furrows his brows at her and that's when it hits me.

Emilia Ainsworth. Emily. That Emily who ruined Harry's life.

She was an Agent now?

"Yeah , it's me.Can we get out of here now?" She exclaims , as the both of us stand in front of her doing absolutely nothing.

What are the odds of her being here all of a sudden and also being an Agent? This is just too much for me to handle , so much that I didn't wanna imagine what it felt like for Harry.

"ETA 3 minutes until that place is swarming with guards" Liam exclaims and I come to my senses ,turning to look at the door.

"3 minutes , baby. Got anything?" I turn to Harry , who just smirks at me for accidentally calling him 'baby'. It's been days since I called him that way and I was chiding myself for saying it now.

"So how long have you been dating?" Emily asks with an annoyed chuckle , her voice and her laugh getting on my nerves already.

"Don't say it like that. She doesn't like it" Harry shakes his head at her and runs to the skylight just outside the entrance ,as the both of us follow him too.

"We're not dating" I shake my head at Emily and get to standing next to Harry.

"Really? I thought you were..." she stops , her eyes widening the moment I turn to look at her ,"Never mind. What's your plan , Harry?"she shifts her focus to Harry who points his finger up to the skylight , which was huge enough to fit a lean person through it.

"Griphook gun?"I extend my hand out to him , kinda expecting him to express his annoyance about me not bringing any of the gadgets myself and asking him for it all the time.

"I love the way your mind works" he smirks at me , as I ready the gun and shoot it through the glass of the skylight , watching it break through and grip tightly to one of the corners.

"Suddenly you're all nice to me"I lean closer to him, watching him break into a chuckle,"And I exactly know why" I mumble into his ears , letting the gun drop to the floor and grabbing the rope to begin my climb.

"Beta three , we're getting out through the side windows on the east of the building. Drop us a line from above" I say , almost reaching the window.

"Roger that. We're just having problems up here but we will do it as soon as we're clear" Zayn answers the next minute.

"Oh,for fucks sake. I'm gonna fall off. Can you please hurry?" I stand , literally glued to the wall on a narrow ledge close to the window , almost sure that this ledge will never be enough to accumulate the footing of two more people.

"Grab the rope" I reach for it and hand it to Emily once she reaches the top of the window. She tightens her grip around the rope and lunges forward , releasing her footing on the sides of the window and completely shifting her weight by hanging onto the rope.

"Press that button. It'll pull you up" I instruct her , my breathe accelerating when I looked down and realise for the second time tonight - that we were way high up and away from the ground.

"I know. I've used one of these before. Where's Harry?" She looks into the dark window and I follow her gaze , realising that it was way past those 3 minutes and he was nowhere to be seen.