92. Code Red

A quicker update❤️ Surprise🥰

Mission log:

Timing of following event: 17:30

Harry's POV:

"We're not doing this. We fall back after getting my parents and that's it" She pushes me against the door frame , seething at me.

"And you think the Director's gonna welcome all of us with a wonderful party? Our primary objective is to assassinate Richard Damian" it was my turn to push her against the door frame and seethe at her , with her wrist pressed against the frame over her head.

"Are you guys done? We have to move fast. I don't think we can fight back the counter-hack any longer. We have to act while we have the upper hand" Millie stands up from the chair and so does Louis , tapping on his iPad.

Evey looks back at me and slips her wrist out of my grip , shoving me against the chest and walking out of the room after sneering at me.

"Don't tell me she's giving up" I look at Millie with a frown and she just sighs.

"She's just afraid. She doesn't wanna lose you too. You know how much she's been through" she softly says with an apologetic smile and I sigh turning to look at Evey who just stood outside the room , leaning against the wall with her arms crossed in front of her chest.

"But we're gonna get her parents back. We're so close. We can't just go back without completing what we were ordered to" I grumpily say and Louis just springs up in his spot , letting me know he was impatient.

"Just talk to her. We have to do this. We haven't got a choice" Louis tells me with a grimace and I nod , turning around and walking up to her.

"Just cover for us. Stay alert" I tell them and stand in front of her , watching her drop her hands down and look away with the roll of her eyes.

"We do things as planned. I'll be the bait. The whole idea of this plan is to get caught on purpose and make him use me as a bait to lure you in. That way we can get him in the same room as I am and all of you can move in and we will..."

"What if he doesn't show up and they decide to get rid of you with one of his henchmen? Huh? This is a flawed plan right from the start" her nostrils flare up as she lunges at me.

"Then I will escape. I'm sure I can handle a few men on my own" I say , watching her shake her head after letting out a scoff.

"I'm not willing to bet my boyfriend's life on a gamble" she looks into my eyes as she speaks , concern and worry lacing in her voice.

"The Laboratory's clear. Alpha One , your  parents are currently unconscious but I bet they're really really nice" Liam voices sounds in our ears and Evey continues to glare at me , her eyes now pleading me to let go of this plan.

"We'll tell the Director that we couldn't handle the manpower that Damian had. Besides , you're too hurt to be acting as bait right now" she begs me now , but I shake my head and turn away , beginning to walk towards the staircase.

"I'm not gonna lie in the reports or lie to the Director , Alpha One. There's no point in walking out of this place without even trying to  complete our mission. You think I can't handle this? Is that what you're thinking? You think I'm that much of a pussy?" I stop walking and lean in closer , making her bump into me while I sneered at her.

"You've made your decision and there's no stopping you , is there?" Her voice shakes when she mumbles , her eyes starting to search and finally meet my own. She sure looked furious but her eyes were telling a different story. They were pleading me to let go.