95. Genes? Simulations?

👆🏻All hail to the King of Anime , UZUMAKI NARUTO ❤️😌🍥 GO WATCH IT NOW MY FELLOW WEEBLETS😂❤️

Enjoy the long awaited chapter my loves:)

Evelyn's POV:

"Hey , Lexie. How are you doing?" Millie walks over to the girl on the other side of the road , being shoved by a few pedestrians walking down the busy New York street as she crossed over.

The blonde haired bird or chick (as they would refer to in America) looked pretty stuck up , with her formal pant suit on and her wavy hair cascading down well below her shoulders. Millie says something to her and she shifts her attention to me , watching me cross the road and come over to stand next to Millie.

"Nice to meet you , Evelyn" she smiles extending her arm to me and I just scoff , reluctantly offering my hand to her and shaking it.

"Yeah. Let's get this over with" I mutter , watching her smile drop down to an offended frown.

"I'm sorry. Like I said on the phone,we aren't really working under our country's Intelligence at the moment. We have to lay low and we can't be caught outside doing shady stuff like this" Millie laughs awkwardly , shrugging as the girl turns around and starts walking beside us.

"Um , The FBI could throw me in jail for this. But here we are. I'm only doing this for you , Millie" she shoots me a side glance and I roll my eyes again , the three of us taking our seats at a table outside a cafe.

"How'd you two meet again?" I ask , pointing my index fingers at them and crossing my hands in front of me.

"Louis and I went to that convention remember?" Millie tells me and I nod , not really remembering any convention.

They had those?

"I might get transferred to your city" Lexie laughs excitingly , the same excitement reflecting on Millie's face.

"For real?" she laughs along and both of them hold hands letting out girly squeals.

I honestly didn't know how Millie was able to make friends so easily and how she managed to befriend me in the first place. This girl was more up to her speed and I'm always like the opposite of friendly.

After receiving the required packages from Millie's friend , the two us walk down the sidewalk with our shades on and hit a few shopping places to atleast pretend like we were on a vacation.

Our Agency could definitely be tracking us and we didn't wanna take any risks.

"Did you get the cake?" Harry questions as soon as I pick up. Cake was code for the package cuz we had to come up with code names , knowing our calls being tracked.

"Yes. We'll be back at the hotel. Millie insisted on shopping and I had to take her" I stand outside the fitting rooms ,shifting my weight to one leg as I stood with one arm snaked over my waist and a paper bag held in the other.

"Millie said you didn't get the flavour I asked so I had to come over to where you guys were" he says , his voice sounding like echoes all of a sudden. He was standing behind me.

"Millie. What is the meaning of this?" I glare at a sniggering Millie who walks out of the fitting room with clothes draped over her forearm.

"The cake is fine , Harry. I just had to get you over here so you'd finally have a proper date with your 'girlfriend'" Millie grins , air-quoting at the end of the sentence.

"Are you fucking crazy , Mil? We don't have time for this" I step closer to her and seethe at her.

"The idea is to lay low. We still have 3 more days. Why don't you just relax and have fun" Millie forcefully pushes me back and I fall into Harry who just holds me by the shoulders from behind.