79.We're Fireproof

Song for the Chapter : One Direction - Fireproof

Forgive me for the boring chapter:(

Harry's POV:

"Ev , why don't you just move into this apartment? It's not like you're sleeping in your room nowadays" Millie pats Evey on the back and walks into the kitchen with her empty plate.

"I don't know , Mil. Should I? What do you think , babe?" She turns to me , holding up the hot cup of tea closer to her face with both of her hands.

"It's up to you. If you want to" I shrug , looking down at the message on my phone.

"Nope. I'll be fine in your apartment, Mil. Thanks" I hear her say and stand up , walking into the kitchen after placing her cup on the table.

"Harry. Are you stupid?" Niall shoves me right after Evey and Millie leave to my room.

"What?" I grimace at him , placing my phone back on the table and directing my full attention towards him.

"Your girlfriend just asked you if she could move in and you said 'If you want to?' Are you insane?" He exclaims , shaking his head.

"Bro , she's chill. She won't mind that. She just told Millie that she's fine with staying at her apartment" I smile casually ,watching Niall's face twist with anger.

"Ah fuck , you don't know shit about women. That's for sure. She wasn't fine with staying at her old place. She fucking wants you to ask her to move in. Don't you get it?" Niall exclaims again , his voice getting more emo this time.

"If Evey wants something she would tell me" I furrow my brows , giving more thought to Niall's words.

"Look. I know you guys think that you're different from other couples. You most definitely are in a lot of things, but there are a few fundamentals which are essential in a relationship. One of them include , the girl always wants to be asked by the guy to move in and vice versa. No girl or a guy is gonna be like , 'Hey ,babe. I'll move in tomorrow morning. I hope that's fine with you'" Niall explains as I pout and scratch my chin thoughtfully.

"But that was what Emily did. She just moved into my room one fine day" I mutter , watching Niall slap his forehead and let out an exasperated sigh.

"Emily was a girl without morals. Evelyn is an angel. You are dating an angel now. Now just treat her like one and ask her to move in. Properly this time" Niall tries to reason with me , pinching his thumb and his index finger together.

"You're right. This isn't like my relationship with Emily. It's something way more better than that. I should ask her" I nod , standing up and walking towards my room where Evey and Millie were in.

"Hey , babe. I'm sorry if I was being ignorant about this but can you move in? I'll clear out my drawers for you?" I ask her once I step into the room.

"Sure" she directs her attention towards me and drags her answer , furrowing her brows in confusion.

"Are you alright?" She stands up and walks towards me , handing the dress that she held in her hands back to Millie.

"I'm fine. Were you upset that I didn't ask you to move in any sooner?" I ask her , watching her break into a confused smile.

"Why would I be? This shit's supposed to matter?" She lets out a chuckle and takes my hand , caressing my palm with her fingers.

"Of course it does. Fundamentals" Millie shrugs , holding her palms out.

"That's what I said" Niall walks into the room and I roll my eyes , telling myself that I shouldn't be taking advices from him anymore.