point one.

"Hello?"

I looked down and saw a girl who was at my door. She was wearing a lavender frilly dress that and brought a basket with her.

"Eh? This is the right address. Why isn't anyone answering? I thought I was told to come here as quickly as I can."

I only stayed quiet. The last thing I wanted to happen is to see that girl. It only reminds me of one thing that I wouldn't want to remember.

It was a wrong turn for me to pull myself closer to the end.

She huffed and pouted as she wove her hand in front of the door. A yellow colored smoke appeared and surrounded my house. I only stood there and watched the smoke surround the area. I can't stop the quick spell she casted so I let her do as she wish.

"You at the balcony!" she yells and pointed at my position. "Don't ignore me! I have a lot of costumers to take care of!"

My answer was only a sigh of surrender. I proceeded to go downstairs and greet the girl on my doorstep.

"I apologize for picking it up late. I was busy doing something."

"Geez. Consider other people, too."

She handed me the basket and I dug into my pocket for the payment. She stood there impatiently so I initiated a conversation.

"Are you sure this doesn't have cinnamon on it?"

"Yes... Well, maybe."

"Maybe?"

She looked at me angrily and crossed her arms. "I don't know. I'm not the cook but I can say it doesn't have cinnamon since I don't sense any when I used the search spell."

"I'm allergic to cinnamon so if I get allergy attacks later on, I'm going to burn your house," I threatened with a monotone voice.

"That's mean!"

I lent her the payment and she grabbed it out of my hand.

"Enjoy your apple pie then. I'll be off!"

The angry expression quickly shifted to a cheery one. She bid a good bye and turned around.

In a swift second, I grabbed her arm. "I advise that you shouldn't come here anymore. If you're supposed to deliver something to this address, then tell your boss to assign someone else."

She wore a confused look. "Geez. I don't really think that's possible because of work-"

"Okay fine. Then leave it at the door step. Knock before you leave."

"Do you really hate me that much after that first impression?"

The question stunned me. I didn't know how to say what I wanted to tell her. In fact, there is something that I really should say right now.

It was silent once again... but this time, it felt awkward.

She sighed before replying, "Oh... I see. I'll really be going now."

She started walking away from me. From that moment, I felt a quick shiver.

"Go home."

"What?"

She turned back to me and our eyes met.

"Don't go back to work. Call your boss and say that something happened so you had to go home."

"That's ridi-"

"Just do it. Thank me later."

Her gaze shifted towards the ground and nodded hesitantly. She finally left the area afterwards.

I went inside the house and walked back to the balcony.

"I hope that I wouldn't see you again."