Chapter 2

My alarm blares through my ears, I swipe my thumb across my phone screen to shut it off. 6:40am I sit up in my bed, rubbing my eyes.

I'm thankful for my black curtains every morning, the sun isn't blinding my eyes.

I get up from my bed and walk over to my bathroom.

I shower and grab my towel to dry off.

I put my plain white shirt on along with some denim skinny jeans. I brush my straight, brown, long hair to the side.

I put on my white sandals and throw my purse on my shoulder.

I drive to the airport, all I can think about is my friend, Harry. I haven't seen him in five years, since I left Texas. I live in South Carolina, now.

Columbia Metropolitan Airport, I quickly park and walk over inside to wait for my long lost best friend.

We agreed he would come to work here. Luckily, he got accepted into the same mall as I.

I watch all the people pass.

Green shirt, with black pants, and black boots? The tall male is looking down at his phone. No, that can't be him.

He lifts his head, Harry.

His smile widens as soon our eyes meet. I run over to him.

"Harry! It's you! You're here, finally!" We exchange hugs. He hugs me tight, so tight... His smell fills my senses, I had missed it.

He lets me go from the embrace "Jenna Darlene Brewer! Look at you! You look great! How are you doing?" We began walking down the escalators to get his luggage. I giggle at his British accent, that I had missed.

"Well, I'm doing great... You know, I actually like down here in SC. And thank you, you look great yourself." I blush while saying the last part.. Why? We are only friends. I have to admit, he's very attractive, any girl would be head over heels for him.

"Well, I've never felt any better." He sighs a sigh to what seems like relief. He takes his phone back out of his pocket. "Oh that's right, I promised Aubrey I would call her as soon as I got here."

"Aubrey?"

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you Aubrey is my girlfriend. I met her in high school, of course you wouldn't know that because you left me." He playfully nudges me in the arm and winks.

The rest of the drive home is him telling me how much things have changed in Texas or how his family and Aubrey weren't too excited about him coming down here.

Follow me on twitter @nappingzarry :) please tell me what you think!