Part 5

Jenna's P.O.V.

Tomorrow finally came and I now have a date with Niall, tonight.

I get up with only my bra and panties. I walk outside my bedroom to go to the restroom, I had forgotten one thing. Harry was here, and he was awake.

"Woah, Jenna." He says with a raspy, sleepy voice. His eyes move up and down my body.

"Harry, I. I'm sorry, I forgot you were here!" I panic, trying to cover up with my hands.

"Its fine, really." He looks away trying to ease the embarrassment.

I run back to my bedroom and grab my towel to go to shower.

Before I exit my bedroom I think of different ways to convince him that I don't always do that. I mean I do, sometimes without any clothes at all.

I leave my bedroom and go to find Harry on the couch where he slept. He's not there.

I feel a little disappointed about his absence but stride over to my bathroom to shower.

I wash my body and shampoo my hair within what seemed like an hour.

As I'm about to exit my bathroom, I smell something delicious. Food. But no one else lives here besides me. Who is in my apartment, cooking food?

I open my door and hold on to my towel, really tightly.

"Jenna. I see you're out of the shower, now." My eyes widen.

"Dallas?" What? What are you doing here?" I ask completely confused.

"Nice to see you too, best friend. But to answer your question I'm here to apologize from yesterday." He says.

"Sorry, its just that yesterday you were all mad and I just didn't expect to see you here." I say quietly, watching him flip the pancakes.

"I know, and I'm sorry for that, Jenna. I may have lost my temper, but I can assure you it won't happen again." He says facing me

I stay quiet, "I'm going to go change." I say walking back to my bedroom

"What the hell just happened?" I whisper to myself

I change into a garnet romper and fix my hair. I decide on no makeup, until my date tonight with Niall. After ten minutes, I walk out.

"The food smells great." I smile at Dallas, who's already waiting for me at my small dining table. He has bacon, sausages, two eggs, and two pancakes on each of our plates, with a side of orange juice.

"Thanks, I made it just for you." He smiles proudly. "Dig in." He directs for me to eat.

I take a seat and smile, while taking a bite of the bacon. "It tastes great." I say while still chewing

"I know." He winks

"So how did you get in here?"

"Well, I knocked on your door for a minute or two and you wouldn't answer. So I turned your door knob and it opened. I saw you were showering and thought you hadn't had breakfast yet. I started cooking and it turns out I was correct. And now here you are eating breakfast." He says

Harry must've left the door unlocked "Oh." I laugh

"Is everything alright?" He asks frowning

"Yeah, I'm just a little tired. I had a rough night last night." I can't seem to stop thinking of Harry and where he might've gone.

"Rough night, huh? Why is that?"

I hate when he questions me, "I just couldn't sleep." Its true.

"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to go out tonight, maybe to go bowling. Just you and I? What do you say?" He said just "you and I" because of Harry.

"I already have a date tonight, with Niall. He came back from Ireland." I say softly

"Jenna, he left you. I've been here for you this whole time. Why can't you love me? Why?" He bangs on the table with his right hand. I flinch at the loud sound. I see tears tugging at his eyes.

"Dallas, its not that. Dallas, I do love you. Just not in that w-"

"Just not in the way I want? What have I done to not earn your love? Look, here I am having breakfast, that I made, with you. Yet somehow even the little things I do don't get to you."

He's about to say more but the door swings open, Harry is standing there.

"Harry, I'm a bit busy right now. What's wrong?" I ask, rubbing bridge of my nose

"I forgot my phone charger here from last night." He says, walking over to get it

"From last night? You had a rough night because you were with him? That's why you couldn't sleep? You whore." He emphasizes "last night" and "him". His words shock me. He already thinks the worst.

"Dallas, no. Its not like that! Dallas!" He's already up and walking towards the door to leave.

I get up and try to go after him, he's too fast. Just as I'm about to reach the door Harry grabs my arm and pulls me into a warm hug.

"He was my only friend when you weren't here." I sob into his chest. "He thinks the worst of me now, Harry."

"Shh, its okay. I'm here for you." He whispers in my ear.

"He loved me, Harry. I never saw his love until now." I whisper to him.

He lifts his head from my shoulder and looks me in the eyes. "Do you love him?"

"What? Yes, love him, but as a friend. I don't love him the way he wants me to. I'm so stupid, I should've tried to love him."

"You can't love someone who's not for you." He says running his hands through my hair. I dont understand, but I don't care right now.

I wipe the tears off of my eyes and pull away from Harry's embrace. I realize the door is still open and shut it.

"He came and made breakfast to apologize." I say pointing the food on the table.

"I see." He says.

Well this was a sad one but hey, things happen for a reason! Follow me @nappingzarry on Twitter and Instagram, I will follow back! And the pic from this chapter is hilarious!!!