Chapter 7

Harry's P.O.V.

"I'll go anywhere you take me." I smile to her

She blushes "Alright, Harry let's go." She waves her hand in the air.

I follow right behind her. She looks so beautiful. She isn't wearing any makeup either. It's her beauty, her natural beauty. I still can't believed Niall ditched her. It's a loss for him, yet a win for me.

When we get to her car, we decide on me driving.

I turn on the engine and wait for Jenna to tell me where we're going.

I look at her, she's looking down at her phone, texting someone. I can't see what she's typing, but I sure as hell can see who she's typing to. Niall Horan. Niall the fucking asshole Horan.

"Jenna. I'm talking to you." I come off a little bitchy, but I don't care. That asshole doesn't deserve her.

She seems startled at my tone. "Oh, I'm sorry Harry. I was texting... uh, someone."

Someone? Is she kidding me? I know she's texting that him. Why is she being weird about this? While I'm thinking of the reasons she's acting like this with me, I notice I still didn't get an answer.

"Okay, Jenna, I need an answer." I say more calmly. I can't be mean to her. I need to show her that I'm better than that asshole.

She's giggling while looking at her phone. "Jenna." I'm getting irritated.

"Hmm? What?"

"Where are we going at nine thirty in the night?" I question her. I want to know about this plan of hers.

"Bowling. Lets go bowling." She smiles. Her smile. I absolutely adore her smile.

"Okay, but you're going to have to guide me. Remember, I'm new here." I hear her giggle and just when I'm about to laugh with her, I realize she isn't giggling at me, but at her phone.

I pull out of the apartment complex and on the way Jenna guides me through diffrent roads to get the bowling alley.

We end up missing the road to the bowling alley because Jenna forgot, while on the phone.

I park the car and climb out. I open the door for her and she comes out, still on her phone.

I'm absolutely done. I snatch her phone out of her hands and toss it in her car seat, while slamming the door and locking the car.

"Harry? What the hell?!" She yells at me. It comes to mind, this is the second time we've fought in a parking lot. And its about the same thing. Niall.

"No Jenna! No! Don't you 'What the hell?' me! I spent a little less then an hour with you in that damn car, trying to make small talk with you and all you would say was 'mhm'. You've spent this whole time on your phone. What happened to 'Let's go out? Just you and I'? When someone says you an I, it doesn't mean me, you, and the person on the phone. It means just two people. You and I. Now if you'll excuse me, I came here to bowl." Her mouth is wide open from all my talking. I'm exhausted from explaining all of that to her and start walking towards to the entrance of the bowling alley.

"Harry! Wait, please." She grabs my arm, just as I'm about to open the door. "You're right, you're completely right. I should've been paying attention to you. I promise to spend the rest of this night with you, only you." She smiles a tiny smile. I wish she could spend every night with me.

"Okay, I forgive you." I wink at her.

"Just know, I'm going to totally kick your ass at this." She laughs

"I'm pretty sure it'll be the other way around." We both laugh

We begin the matches between her and I.

I have to admit she's really good. She's knocked each and everyone of them down on evey turn.

While it's her turn, I can't keep myself of thinking of what he was texting her. She would giggle and smile so much. But theres something about him. I'm not exactly sure.

I watch her flip her lovely hair off her shoulders, bragging about her bowling skills.

"We both know I was better." I stick my tonuge out at her.

We're officially done with all of the bowling rounds.

"Jenna, when we get back into that car, you won't get back on your phone. Just you and I."

"Yes, Harry I promise." She confirms the promise by putting her left hand up.

"Good. Now let's go." I say

We get in the car, Jenna doesn't grab her phone and sits on it.

"Jenna, you just on your-"

"I know, but just you and I. Remember?"

I could this just you and I, thing with her forvever.

"I remember." I look at her. I wish this was a serious thing, not just for tonigt.

"Harry, do you want to do something crazy?" She looks at me with wild eyes

"Uh, sure. What do you want to do?" I laugh at her

She frowns and thinks for a second. "Well, have you ever gotten drunk or even drank before?"

"Of course I have! I drink all the time. I drink juice, water, and soda!" She laughs at my dumb joke

"No Harry, seriously! Have you?"

"I have. Why? Have you?" I'm curious, what all has she done?

"Oh my goodness, no! If my parents found out, they'd kill me."

"Well you don't live with your parents. I don't see why you don't drink. I mean I stopped drinking for a a while now."

"I see your point, but still. Anyway, Harry, I want to get drunk. My first beer, or whatever will make me drunk for the first time. I really want to. I'm nineteen and you're twnenty one. We can go to the nearest gas station and you can buy some drinks. What do you say?"

I must admit, her request is very tempting. Getting drunk for the first time with the girl I've loved for so long, seems like a dream come true.

I can't do anything but give in. "Let's do it!" I scream, causing her to scream of joy

We go by the MURPHEY EXPRESS close to the apartments and I do as she told me.

I buy some beers and surisingly they had some good wine in the gas station.

I go back to the car and find a giggly Jenna. She isn't giggling at anything else but me.

"You look like a frat kid taking all those drinks to your frat house." She scruntches her nose

"Yeah, and you're that one frat kid who drinks all the drinks." I laugh at her

We head back to the apartments. On the way there she tells me shes nervous but feels and adrenaline rush. I tell her she'll be fine, as long as she doesn't get shit faced

"Okay Harry, put the drinks in my fridge. I'm going to get comfortable."

THIS IS IT FOR NOW BC IM TIRED AND YEAHHHHH LOVE YOU GUYS VOTE PLEASE BC YEAH!!! Twitter and Ig @nappingzarry