Chapter 9

Harry's P.O.V.

I enter the apartment slowly. One light is turned on, my bedroom light.

I quietly and carefully sneak over to see who the intruder is.

Looking through my bedstand drawers is, Liam? He's wearing a gray short sleeved shirt, dark blue jeans, and black converse, cigarette tucked in his left ear.
What the hell?! How did he find me? And what is he looking for in my apartment?!

He's dangerous, I can't let him find out who I was with, he'd hurt her.

He could have a gun or something to hurt me with, so I quietly grab the closet thing that could be a weapon. I grab a vase that was in the hallway.

I hide it behind my back, now ready to face him.

"Just what in the hell are you doing here?!" I yel, angrily.

He freezes at the sound of my voice, now slowly turning to face me.

Plastered on his face, an evil smile. "Styles, I wasn't expecting you this early. Please, do sit down." He points to my bed.

What the fuck? "May I remind you, you're in my fucking apartment, Liam. And I'd advise you to leave." I say through my teeth.

I see him quickly pull out a gun from his back. Just like expected, he always carries a gun to get his way.

"I said 'sit the fuck down,' now." He's now angry and unpleased.

I have no other option then to sit and follow his instructions. I decide to do as he says so I don't wake Jenna up with a gunshot and sit for the sake of my own life.

I put the vase down on the bed and sit.
"Good." He smirks

"What do you want?" I ask, really I want to know why he's here.

"Well listen Styles, I heard there's a new girl you've been with. I'm dying to meet her." He's sick, so sick.

"What girl?" I need to act like I haven't been with anyone.

"You're trying to fool me, Styles?! You want to make me look like a fucking dumb ass!" He smashes his fist into my bedstand.

I don't think I've ever been more afraid in my life like I am now. Not because he wants to hurt me, but because he wants to hurt Jenna.

"Tell me what you want or leave." I say through my teeth

"Let me get this straight Styles, you left Texas, thinking you could escape me. You left thinking you could escape your past. Let me tell you something, Styles, you can run and hide, but remember, I'm like God, I will always find you."

"What the hell do you fucking want Liam?! " I am yelling, he's frustrating me.
I know I was trying to escape my past but I also came here to be with Jenna.

"I want the girl." He says cooly

"Fuck off."

"Fuck off? You want me to "fuck off?" May I inform you on a little secret, Styles?" He lowers his voice and whispers "I know she is next door." He smiles a demonic smile that sends chills down my back.

"Liam, don't, please. I beg of you, don't touch her." My voice is shakey, I begin to sweat.

Sorry this is so short but, I'm about to go to bed... I love you guys! Remember my IG is @ nappingzarry and my twitter is the same! Please vote, thank you!