Part 6

It is now time to get ready for my date with Niall.

I decide to just pull my hair back with a head band. I don't want to do curls, they take too much time.

I receive a knock on my bedroom door, "Jenna? Can I come in?" Its Harry.

"Yeah, sure." I answer lowly

I'm mentally exhausted from my fight with Dallas. I hope my date with Niall makes me feel better.

The door opens, Harry strides over to my bed and sits down beside me, "So you're going on a date with Niall, huh?"

"Yeah, I am." I slightly smile.

"Jenna, I know you're upset about that Dallas kid, but just try to have a good time with Niall. He seems like a good guy." He looks down at his hands while playing with his fingers.

I want to find something to say but I cant, so I decide to change the subject, "So have you talked to Aubrey? How is she?"

His eyes widen a little and go back to normal once he sees realize I'm there, "Uhm, she's good. I haven't really spoken to her."

"Oh. Well I'm going to change clothes, so can you get out for a moment?"

"It's not anything I haven't seen already." He raises his eyebrows while smirking

My eyes widen, "Harry, stop it was an accident!" I squeal "That was so embarrassing!"

"Why? I didn't say I didn't like it." He says not rejecting any of the words.

"Harry, just get out, we'll talk about this later, please?" I whine.

"Okay, fine, but don't expect me to not stay in your apartment while you're gone."

"Fine, just don't eat everything."

He leaves my room. I begin to look for something cute but not too girly for roller skating.

Jeans. I have to wear jeans. I pick out my favorite pair of jeans, they're dark blue and skinny.

Now for a top. I decide on wearing a loose blouse, its white with thin navy blue lines.

I throw on some white flats. I look just fine for the date.

Makeup. I need makeup, well Niall always told me he didn't like makeup. I decide to leave that out.

I walk out of my bedroom and see Harry on the couch. I plop down next to him.

"You look lovely." He smiles at me

I feel my cheeks heating, "thanks Harry." I smile back "Its already seven twenty. He said he'd be here at seven." I say looking down at my phone.

"He'll be here any minute. You can't rush the lady." He winks

I laugh at his rude remark "Leave him alone Harry." He laughs along

As time passes, Niall still doesn't come. It is now nine o'clock. I had passed time with Harry talking about the show we were watching.

I decide to get up and go change back to my pajamas.

I get a phone call.

"Jenna? Jenna. I'm so sorry. I was at my moms house because she's really sick. I just got home. Look I'll make it up to you. I am truly sorry."

I want to yell at him for leaving me here but his mother is sick. "Niall, its fine, really. Don't worry about it. Your mother's health is important."

"How about next Sunday or Saturday?"

"Whichever is fine." I sigh

"Okay, I won't let you down this time. I promise."

"Okay, goodnight, Niall."

"Goodnight, Jenna."

I hang up the phone. I decide on not changing and I get an idea.

I go back to the couch with Harry.

"Did he just call you?" He asks

"Yeah his mom is sick, so its fine."

"And he couldn't find a single minute out of all of that time to call or text you?" He's right but I don't want to make conclusions.

"Lets just go out, just you and I. What do you say?" I ask

"I'll go anywhere you take me." He smiles. I feel like he truly means it.

Sothisisitfornow... IhaveaguitarconcertRNandIhavetogochangebutI'lluploadagaintomorrowokiedokie, soI'mreallysorryifithasmistakesin it... Followmeon @nappingzarryonIGandTwitterIwillfollowback.