Stephen Tries : Fights

It was late on a Saturday and you were walking home from the shops as you and Stephen were staying up late to watch films. You had convinced Stephen that you'd be fine on your own and that you were going to be fine so he stayed back at the apartment.
You were walking home with a big bag of sweets in a dark street that had no one in it and was really quiet. It was slightly scary but you continued walking as your apartment wasn't far from here and you would be home soon with Stephen.
But your plans were cut short when you felt some pull on you from behind and drag you slightly before you started trying to push the person of. You shouted for help and the person turned you around. "Give me all the money you have" he yells looking around to make sure no one was out now. You hand him the £5 you had left and he grabs it aggressively. Before you turn to leave he punches you in the face and runs off. You took your nose to see blood and you sigh. "Great" you say and turn back to walk home.
Once you finally reach your apartment, you open it to find the lights dimmed and the tv on. You didn't see Stephen yet so you placed the bag on the counter and went to grab a tissue for your nose. Just as you did so, Stephen walked in. "Did you get the food then?" You turn to face Stephen and removed the tissue. "Yeah" His face drops and he rushes over to you. "What the hell happened to you?" He gently holds your face to examine your nose. "A guy sucker punched me" You say laughing and his face fills with concern. "What? Why?" He asks trying to help clean up your nose. "He came up behind me and told me to give him my money. I shouted for help which probably annoyed him but I gave him the £5 note I had. Doubt he's gonna get far with that" You say laughing lightly. He finishes wiping your nose and puts the tissue in the bin. "I told you I should've came" He said as you both walk over to the couch. "Oh yeah yeah I know. It's not like you would've battled him off anyways" Stephen laughs and nods. "Yeah I suppose" You both sit down and tip out the stuff in the bag onto the table. "You sure your up for this?" Stephen asks as he puts two glasses and a large bottle of Coke on the table. "Yeah I'm good" he nods and picks up the remote. "Alright. Back to the Future good enough?" You give him a look. "Back to the futures always good enough"