Stephen Tries : Podcast

Includes all the boys, included yourself
"Welcome back to another True Geordie podcast with the lads and one of our special guests who we've never had on the channel, Y/N L/N" You smile and wave to camera before saying a quiet 'hi'. "She's one of the quieter ones and she also works behind the scenes on XO and we very much appreciate having her around" Brian gives a cheesy smile and Stephen shakes his head. "Back off Brian alright. I'm the number one legend here" Of course in this podcast, there was a slight use of alcohol, which no one seemed necessarily bothered by to say the least. "Alright fellas and lassies what's up for discussion today?" Brian looks around the table and no one seems to say anything before Will piped up. "I recon we should talk about Stephen and Y/Ns relationship" he smirks at you and Stephen. You nod in agreement where as Stephen looks slightly scared. "So where did you too meet?" Laurence asks. "Pub somewhere in London. Stephen offered to buy me a drink and we began talking" You look at Stephen who shakes his head. "No let's talk about the time before when we had a one night stand" you shake your head and laugh. "Aye as if we're gonna believe that!" Brian says and slaps Stephen on the back. "Nice try" Stephen goes red in the face and takes another sip from the can. "Alright get away from the soppy questions and let's get into the gritty stuff. How's the sex life?" You sigh and look down in disappointment. "Let's not" Laurence says. "Nah tell us Y/N" Will says and elbows you slightly. You look at Stephen in the eye and reply with "meh". The table bursts out in laughter and Stephen looks embarrassed and shocked. "No no I'm joking... i can't answer that" Stephen sighs and shakes his head. "What about you Stephen? Any comments?" Brian asks knowing fine well that at this point Stephen will answer. The boys decided to drink a lot before this podcast instead of gradually doing it over time... which for you wasn't great. Laurence was currently the only sensible one. "Well you know Brian, I am quite the ladies man... done a lot of women in my time" You laugh slightly, knowing that's not exactly true. "But I love a good ploughing" the table looks at you in shock before bursting out laughing. "Fair enough" you say before taking a sip of wine. "Jeez this is messy" Will says. "That's what I said after our one night stand" Stephen says. Everyone looks confused but laughs anyways, not really getting the funny side of the joke but laughing at the stupidity of it all. "Someone needs to make a montage of all the drunk Stephen Tries moments" You says and Laurence laughs and nods his head. "They just use the footage from this entire podcast and any other podcast where Stephens had a sip of alcohol"  you nod and laugh. "Yeah Stephens a bit of a light weight" Brian says, smiling at the boy. "I'll have you know I'm quite a thick boy" You shake your head. "I can't handle this kid today" Brian says, laughing his head off. "Anyways, moving on. What's happening with the tour then lads?" Brian asks, mainly looking at Will. "It's alright. Basically got the whole thing sorted now" "don't lie to the people Will!" Stephen shouts, making yourself and Brian laugh loudly. "We haven't done anything! Will just admit it!" You shake your head and lean back. "This is a literal mess" Laurence says. You nod in agreement. "Nah I promise you that we have finished the tour planning and that we're not allowed too much rude stuff. Such as Stephens paedo jokes" Stephen sighs. "I was fuming. You get all that fame from being a comedic genius but once your at the top they take it all away from you" Will sighs. "Well we're all looking forward to it" Laurence says patting Will on the back. "Cheers Laurence"
The podcast comes to a end with a lot of rude jokes made and a lot of tears fallen. But you helped the boys tidy things up. "Y/N don't let my jokes put you off a good shag" You shake your head at Stephen and pat his head. "You're alright Stephen. Don't worry about it" You kiss his head. "Am I still your cute little thick boy?" He asks putting his head on the table. "Sure Stephen. Sure" he giggles before closes his eyes slightly. "Oh he's definitely feeling that tomorrow" You pat his head one more time and take the glass of vodka and coke out of his hand.