O N E

20 years old. Wow. I'm 20 years old now. Life never made sense to me. I grew up a normal girl, met a cute guy who happened to be in a boy band, and soon enough was married with a beautiful daughter and a son on the way whilst having millions of people watching our every move.

Daniel was an amazing dad, especially whilst I was pregnant. He was now 21, nearly 22, and I had anticipated that, because he was young, he wouldn't take some things seriously although he had definitely proven me wrong.

Rose, our daughter had just turned 2 and although a nightmare at times, she was probably the best thing that had ever happened to me. She was so excited for her little brother to come along in about 5 months, as were Daniel and I. Rose was learning the piano with her father as well as Daniel still attempting to teach me guitar.

Daniel was still in his band although it wasn't like it used to be, but their bond was still ridiculously strong. The boys now all had relationships, Daniel, Corbyn and Jonah were the only ones married as of now. It was only us who had children though, Daniel was eager to have kids and was insistent that he was first to be a Dad.

I was currently on a break but had a job as a writer. I wrote for multiple things; the newspapers, some magazines, other things like that, but I spent most of my time on my blog where I wrote about my life and my pregnancy which was often asked about.
-

"Hey.. what are you doing up?" a sleepy voice asked, followed by a few movements.

"I- I couldn't sleep.." I sighed as I looked over to Daniel.

He raised an eyebrow. "You're still writing?" He said as he gestured to the open laptop on my lap.

"I was just writing my blog.."

"At 3am?" He said purposely taking my hand in his, knowing it made me feel sleepy.

I sighed looking down at our hands and then at him knowing what he was doing  "Okay, okay. Goodnight."

His hand lay on my stomach running his fingers over the baby.

"Goodnight Boo," He smiled before we both fell asleep.