S E V E N

I looked down at Rose as she gripped tightly to my vest as her body curled up to the bump.

She asked again, knowing I had not given her the truth, "what Daddy shouting for?"

"Rose," I thought quickly coming up with some sort of lie to keep Daniel and Zach out of it, "Mommy made Daddy a little angry.." I sighed.

"What did you do?"

I sighed again, "I don't know baby, but it's okay."

Although I knew Rose could barely understand what I was saying, I had always noticed that she knew things and felt things even if we hadn't told her anything. It's like she used body language and aura to communicate.

She pulled herself higher up my body and rested her head under my chin.

It wasn't until all noise left the room that my brain took in the argument and everything that Daniel had said.

I picked Rose up and walked over to the window hushing her to sleep as I let a few tears roll down my cheek. I tried not to let them continue but it was no use; my pregnancy got the better of me. I walked into the bathroom with Rose still in my arms and started to do my hair and makeup. I sat Rose on the counter in front of me letting her fiddle with one of my lip glosses in her fingers. I looked into the mirror.

I closed my eyes trying to keep the tears from falling but as hard as I tried it was impossible not to dwell on the situation. It was times like these when I wondered whether Daniel actually loved me enough to listen to what I had to say. I knew that was stupid though. The tears kept falling when I felt two arms wrap around my waist followed by a whisper in my ear..

"Boo, I'm sorry." Daniel said planting small kisses up and down my neck.

I sighed through the tears.

"For What Exactly...?"

"Pushing you away, shouting..." he said.

I said nothing and continued to put on my extremely light and natural makeup.

"Ella.." Daniel said gaining a tighter grip around me. "Please."

"Okay.." I said turning around to face him wiping the tears from my blushed cheeks.

"...okay. But this has to stop. It's not fair on me and the people around us; including Rose. I don't want her growing up in a household of arguing." I said.

He just nodded and leant down to kiss the corners of my lips. It was in silences like this that I felt my heart pulsating as though it was about to burst out of my rib cage. I felt it impossible to stay mad at Daniel when his soft lips touched mine and his grip around my waist was as tight as this. His immediate ability to gain my forgiveness was impeccable but as much as it was good for him, it wasn't always the best for me. I pulled away from the kiss letting the final tear drop.

"No more..." I said, "no. More."

"Okay Ella.." He said smiling slightly.

"What's funny?" I asked punching his shoulder playfully.

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his body and arms around his neck. "Oh it's nothing," he smiled tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. "You're cute."

I rolled my eyes playfully and jumped down from his grip and finished my makeup before then picking Rose up and turning back to Daniel.

"So What are we doing today?" I asked.