S I X T E E N

Silence in the room was broken by Rose pointing to the window bringing the winter rain to my attention. I sighed knowing that today was going to be one of those days where I had to stay inside and try my best to entertain Rose all day whilst Daniel went into his studio just like he always did on a rainy day. I looked at Daniel still on his phone in his dressing gown and then sighed, picked Rose up and headed upstairs to get changed.

I sat Rose in her crib and walked over to the chest of draws filled with multiple clothes bought by mostly everyone we knew. I found something that my Dad had bought which was some little dungarees, together with a stripy top. I let her play in her crib whilst I wondered off to get myself dressed.

I pushed the door open and closed it with my back sliding down the door to be seated right beside it. I hadn't yet looked up but when I did, I found our bed to be covered clothes, seeming to all be for me. They all still had tags on them, brand new. They ranged from onesies to dresses, from jewellery to shoes. I was stunned. I noticed some designer brands, in amongst some of my favourite high street stores.

It suddenly went dark and I felt two warm hands over my eyes.

"I'm so confused," I whispered hearing some shuffling around me.

Daniel's hands left my eyes but instructed me to keep my eyes closed and so I did.

"Okay, you can open your eyes now," I heard his precious voice.

I opened my eyes and my jaw immediately dropped. Standing around me were all of the boys and my best friends; Jonah, Corbyn, Jack, Zach, Tate, Christina, Gabbie and Kay. My hand found my mouth and I was in shock once again this morning.

"Wait, I'm so confused, what?!" I smiled.

I was greeted with multiple hugs and it wasn't until afterwards that I noticed Daniel, leaning up against the door frame in a suit.

"Okay Okay," I said gaining some space from all the cuddles "someone explain??" I said, hopeful.

"You two lovebirds are going on a holiday, and the rest of us are house and baby sitting!" Gabbie squealed.

My mind hadn't yet pondered about the holiday but instead asked the most "Ella" question ever to have existed.

"You're all staying here? At the same time?"

Everyone chuckled.

"I'm being serious, what if we don't have enough food, Rose will keep you extremely busy, I- I mean with Corbyn cooking, the house might burn down, there's not enough beds, what about clothes, our house isn't as luxurious as yours, I'm sorry that it's messy, what if-"

I was cut off my Daniel walking over, standing me up and kissing me.

"Always does the trick," he mumbled, before walking right back to where he was before.

"Ella...." Corbyn chuckled. "What do you mean the house will burn down?! I'm an amazing cook!" He crossed his arms.

"Eh, he's actually not bad," Christina chimed in.

"That's not the point," I rolled my eyes playfully, "all of your guys' houses are bigger than ours and to have all of you here at once-"

"Will be the best!" Jonah said.

"Why aren't you asking about the holiday?! I'm so jealous." Kay smiled sitting next to me and holding my shaking hands.

"We are flying you two off to an amazing holiday in Italy" Jack said like he was a game show host and getting very  theatrical.

"The city of loooveee" Zack joined in.

I rolled my eyes, of course Zach would say that...

"Woah, this is too much to handle," I said excitedly, thinking of the relaxation ahead of me, "and you'll look after Rose?" I added.

There were nods all around.

"There will be nothing to worry about," Daniel smiled, "are you in?"

"Yes." I smiled.