F I V E

I took Daniel's hand and quickly stood up, taking him outside.

"You didn't need to do that," I said noticing his eyes still nearly full of anger.

"He was making you feel bad! Of course I did." He said keeping a tight grip of my fingers.

I sighed. "Daniel, Zach doesn't know a thing about pregnancy, I'm sure he was just trying to help. You didn't need to do that, we are hardly ever together and I would rather keep everyone in a good mood. Besides, being pregnant is a good thing. Please don't ruin this." I walked away releasing my fingers from his grip, leaving him standing there.

I walked back into the living room and everyone's eyes were on me,

"Everything is fine," I smiled, slightly covering up the fact that I had just had a go at my husband.

"Ella, I'm so sorry-" Zach started

"It's okay," I smiled.

I sat in between Kay and Tate discussing Disney world and the things they got up to. Christina and Gabbie joined and soon the boys and girls were in separate conversations.

"Hey, uh, E.." I heard Corbyn's voice behind me, interrupting our girly conversation. "Where's Dani?"

"Oh, Uhm, I don't know," I said, "do you want me to go find him?"

"I'll go.." Zach sighed.

"I think it's better if Ella goes," Jonah said pulling Zach to sit back down.

I walked upstairs slowly.

"Daniel?"

I heard no response apart from a giggle coming from the room Rose was asleep in. I walked in and found Daniel sitting with her in his lap on the window seat, looking out at the busy streets of LA.

I stood, leaning up against the door way, for a while until he turned around to see me. I walked over and sat opposite him crossing my legs.

"What's wrong?" I said.

He said nothing.

"Daniel. If there's nothing wrong, why aren't you downstairs with everyone else?" I said slightly admiring him as he looked out to the view: his hair, his eyes and his jawline - Everything. Everyone told me that I would loose the butterflies I got when he walked into the room, but as time went on I just loved him more and more, he seemed to get more good looking by the day too.

He sighed. "Because there is something wrong Ella." He was still slightly agitated and almost snapped at me.

"I'm sorry.." he sighed, put Rose back and then sat opposite me again. "I just, i was thinking about what you said this morning about us moving too quickly with the kids. So honestly I'm trying to make this pregnancy really good for you so that you don't regret it, but if Zach makes you feel that way or anyone else, I'm scared that you will."

"Daniel," I smiled slightly, "I'm fine honestly, of course I want this baby, Nothing is going to change that. Even all this unwanted attention."

"Okay.. okay." He smiled and kissed me.

"And Zach has apologised too.." I added.

He smiled and took my hand and we both walked downstairs with Rose.

"I think we should go," Daniel said walking into the living room, "I've got stuff to do and Ella's Tired."

"Well, Thankyou for coming guys, love you and miss you!" Christina said.

"Thankyou for the food Gabbie," I smiled and she nodded.

Everyone hugged everyone, and Daniel and I got in the car and I fell asleep almost instantly.