S E V E N T E E N

Everyone left the room and I guessed quickly that everything laid out on my bed was intended for me to take and pack in my suitcase. I hauled it down from my shelf and started to pack everything in it. I heard the faint talkings from downstairs as well as giggles from Rose which gave me a sense of comfort.

I was pretty sure everyone thought I was overreacting when I rambled on about our house being too small, but the truth was, our house really wasn't that luxurious compared to everyone else's. I was indeed worried that they wouldn't enjoy their time at our house. But, I put it aside for now and carried on folding and thinking. A moment later a quiet knock sounded from the door.

"May I come in?"

It was Zach.

"Sure," I said as I folded the last thing into the suitcase which was quickly gaining weight.

He opened the door and walked in to be seated beside me.

"Everything Okay?" He asked helping me close the zip.

I nodded, "perfect," I smiled.

"Just making sure," he nodded happily, "I can't have my basically older sister unhappy can i?"

I smiled. "I'm just glad it's not just you looking after the house"

"Hey!" He chuckled, "you're the one that decided to marry the biggest child ever,"

I raised my eyebrows, "coming from you."

He rolled his eyes playfully and helped me up.

We walked down the stairs, Zach following me carrying the suitcase. Daniel greeted me with a kiss and a tight arm around my waist pulling me less than a millimetre apart from him. I looked up at him but he didn't look back.

"You two have a plane to catch!" Tate said handing the tickets to Daniel.

He took time to check them over.

"Go!!" Tate urged after a look at her watch.

Soon enough, I was bundled into the car and on my way to the airport with the love of my life.

Daniel Seavey.