Postscript

Dearest reader, thank you for reading the second book in the Lore of Penrua series!

I am ever so sorry to do this, but I'm afraid this is where Duty-Bound ends. Don't worry! The story will continue in the third Lore of Penrua book, now available on a Wattpad app near you!

As I hide behind the couch to avoid any projectiles you may be lobbing in my direction for this admittedly cruel cliffhanger, please enjoy a look at the cover of the next installment of the Lore of Penrua series...

@Abyss-of-Crazy does amazing work, and she is a wonderful person. I'm indebted to her for bringing this series to life with her art. Check out her graphics book for some delicious, delicious eye candy, and if you're in the market for a stellar book cover, I cannot recommend her enough.

Once again: thank you for coming on this journey with me.

If you're a writer yourself, you know how much every vote and every comment means to a humble Wattpad author, so thank you for taking the time to support my story.

If you're not a writer, it's hard to express just how much comments and votes mean to authors here on WP. Writing is challenging. It's time-consuming. It's emotionally taxing, and at times, the hard work can outweigh the joy of it...but every long hour is worth it when readers share thoughts, kind words, ideas for improvement, and all-around support. Whenever you shared in the characters' joy and pain, whenever you dropped a note of encouragement, whenever you pressed a star, you made my day.

You make this story possible. Yes, you! Your encouragement means more to me than I can ever express. 

I hope that you enjoy the next book in the series, which is available in the external link or on my author profile. ♥♥♥

xx Mina