Family Time

Hi people... Thanks to all of the readers.. The response to the previous chapter was so good.. I was on cloud nine..

Thank you to all the people who voted and who did not vote also.. Love you all.. ❤️❤️

Here's the next chapter.. Happy reading..!! ☺️

Flashback-Italics

***
August 26th, Lunch

It was a pleasant day with the birds chirping and the wind playing. Avni came in the afternoon to the college as she was sleepy in the morning. She was excited to meet neil and also she was to apologise to him for not informing about her being sleepy..

She went to the classroom only to find the desk empty with neil and his bag gone. She asked the people present in the room but did not get any info from them about his whereabouts. But she her gut feeling was telling her that she knew where he would be.

Avni immediately went to the backside of the college into the trees which ended up in a clear area with a single tree in the middle with a big hole in it. She sprinted to the hole as fast as she can and found him there hiding his face to the bark of the tree. She tapped on his shoulder and that's it, she was engulfed in his arms with him sobbing into her..

Avni was shocked to see neil in such a state and was continuously rubbing his back to calm him down. After 15min he calmed down and both of them sat under the tree. Their was silence between them and then avni asked neil as to what happened.

Neil: Kuch nahi bas mamma papa ki yaad aagayi..

Avni: Matlab.. Mei samjhi nahi neil.

Neil: I am an orphan avni. I live in an ashram.

Avni: Oh.. I am sorry.

Neil: Why are you sorry. You don't be. Agar mere kismat mei yahi likha hai toh kya kiya jaa saktha hai.. Lagta hai mei khushiyaan deserve hi nahi karta..

Avni: Aisa nahi hai neil. Tum iss duniya ki sari khushiyaan deserve karte ho kyu ki bahot acche ho aur sab ki care karte ho Lekin woh bhagwaan hame test karte hai aise dukh deke.. Accha chalo mei tumhe apne ghar leke jaati hoon. Meri maa se mil lena.. Woh bahot dino se tumse milna chahti hai..

Neil: Nahi avni.. Kissi aur din chalenge..

Avni: Tum abhi aa rahe ho matlab aa rahe ho.. Final..

Neil: Koy insaan tumse kabhi zidd kar saktha hai.. Chalo..

Both avni and neil leave in her car. The drive home was peaceful with contentment and love from a pure bond friendship.. Both of them got down from the car when they reached avni's home.

Pareikh House was written on the name board. Avni took neil inside the house and called out to her mother.

Neela ma: Aayi baccha.. 2min..

Avni: Maa.. Jaldi aao.. Mujhe tumhe kisi se milana hai..

Neela ma: Arey itna bhi kya jaldi hai..       She said while coming down the stairs.. Avni went and grabbed neela's hand and made her come down fast.

Avni: Ye dekho maa.. Ye hai neil aur neil ye hai meri maa.. My sweet mother jo meri hi tarah naughty aur badmaash hai..

Neil: Hello aunty.. Kaise ho aap?

Neela ma: Mei acchi hu neil.. Sunna hai tum hare bare mei avni ke mooh se.. Kuch zyada hi baar lekin ussne kabhi ye nahi bataya ki tum itne handsome ho..