TEASER n Q/A

Hi.. So here it is.. Read.. And keep stay tuned..

Italics- Flashback

***
March 9th

It was afternoon and avni was waiting for neil in the park. The park was less crowded with not so many people. Its been three days that avneil met so avni called up this meeting and she was also concerned about his health as he was unwell the last time they met.

It was time but neil has not yet come. Avni was now worried as to why it was taking him time. She was continuously calling him but he was not lifting. And after what seemed like years he came to the park..

But he was not the usual neil she saw. He was different today with no smile or glow in his face and she could definitely say that something was wrong.

When he came near to her she can see his red eyes which were clearly telling that something is not correct.

Avni: Kya hua neil? Itna time kyu laga diya aane mei?

Neil: (non chalantly) Woh mei hospital gaya tha avni..

Avni: Hospital.. Lekin kyu?

***
Present time

Vidyut: Avni ek khush khabri hai.. Neil se matching bone marrow mil gaya..

Avni: Kya sach mei.. Kaha hai woh?

Vidyut: Woh donor pune mei rehta hai aur woh kal aayega Mumbai phir usske baad neil tikh hojayega..

***
That was it.. This will not be written in the upcoming chap but will be there after 2 or 3 chaps.. Wait for it.. And lastly a small question answer session.. Please answer them..

1- Do you want a new villian? (vidyut is not villian here)

2- If you want a new villian then I'll keep him as avni's father. Okay with you all..?

3- Anyone interested in vidyut neil scenes?

4- Anyone who wants NeNe scenes?

5- Do you want neil to live or not? (I have the answer for the question but want to know yours also)

Do answer them.. I'll try to update by Friday  or Saturday since I am having lab internals the coming week.. Have patience please..

Love.. Hira.. ☺️