Revealation

Hi friends.. As promised here's the update.. The next one will be on 1st of December.

Thank you all for voting and commenting which motivates me a lot. I did not expect votes on the previous chap as I was not satisfied with the chap.. Thank you..

Bahot zyada hogaya lagta hain.. Happy reading.. ☺️

***
March 9th

It was afternoon and avni was waiting for neil in the park. The park was less crowded with not so many people. Its been three days that avneil met so avni called up this meeting and she was also concerned about his health as he was unwell the last time they met.

It was time but neil has not yet come. Avni was now worried as to why it was taking him time. She was continuously calling him but he was not lifting. And after what seemed like years he came to the park..

But he was not the usual neil she saw. He was different today with no smile or glow in his face and she could definitely say that something was wrong.

When he came near to her she can see his red eyes which were clearly telling that something is not correct.

Avni: Kya hua neil? Itna time kyu laga diya aane mei?

Neil: (non chalantly) Woh mei hospital gaya tha avni..

Avni: Hospital.. Lekin kyu?

Avni started to panick when he said that he had went to the hospital. She was continuously asking him as to what happened and why did he go to hospital. But he was not giving any answers which was making her heart sink with each passing minute. He started to cry thinking what the doc had told him. Avni was much worried now seen him crying heavily.. She shacked him and asked..

Avni: Neil please kuch bolo.. Please..

Neil: Mujhe cancer hai avni.. Blood Cancer.. 3rd stage..

Avni was totally rooted to her spot, her face slowly becoming expressionless and her filling up with droplets of tears.. She composed herself and said..

Avni: Tum jhoot bol rahe ho aisa nahi ho sakta.. Tumhari abhi duniya ghoomne ki aur duniya dekhne ka age hai.. Tumhe cancer kaise ho saktha hai.. Please neil bol do ki tumne jo kaha woh jhoot hai.. Please..

Neil: Kaash aisa hota lekin aisa nahi hai avni.. Yeh sach hai ki mujhe cancer hai aur mere pass sirf 6 months bacche hain zyada se zyada ek saal..

Avni: Nahi.. Yeh sach nahi hai.. Tum jhoot bol rahe ho..

Avni broke down falling onto her knees sobbing uncontrollably.. Neil tried to comfort avni but she was just crying and crying. Thinking neela ma can control her he took her to her house.

Neela ma was shocked to see avni crying. She panicked seeing her vulnerable state. Neil took avni to her room. Neela ma immediately came to her side and asked her what happened but she was just sobbing not answering.

Seeing that neela ma was trying to comfort her neil went away. Somewhere in his heart he had a feeling that he is responsible for avni's state.

When he reached the main door he felt two arms around his chest hugging him as tightly as possible. Neil recognised that the arms were of avni's and also that she had stopped crying..

Avni: Tumhe kuch nahi hoga neil. Mei tumhare saath hu. Mei tumhe kuch bhi nahi hone dongi.. Aur ye tum kaha jaa rahe the bina kuch  bataye. Aur mei pagli bas apne hi shock mei doobi huyi thi. Tumhare upar kya guzar raha hoga mera yeh haal dekh socha bhi nahi..

That was the limit for neil. He turned around wound himself around her and started to sob onto her shoulder. She did not protest. His breath became uneven. He was crying so heavily that he was not able to breathe properly. Avni broke the hug and brought some water from kitchen while neela ma took him to the couch.

Avni gave water to neil and after drinking it his breathe was slightly even. Neela ma sat beside him holding his one hand while avni sat opposite him holding onto the other one indirectly telling him that both of them are always there for him.

Avni: Kya bola doc ne? Sab kuch batao..

Neil: You remember in the last week after returning to home after date my hand got struck between in the car door and it was badly bruised. I showed it to the medical person in the ashram he said it would've occurred due to the force with the car door came. The next day it became blue as if the blood cells in that region were dead. I took medication and the bruise lightened. And the night sweats and change in my body's temperature those happened again and the medical person in the ashram suggested me to show to a doc. Four days before I went to the doc and he did some tests and the result came out as I am positive for blood cancer.

Avni: But how can you be infected with cancer? Yours is a small age.

Neil: The doc said that it is due to the production of defective blood cells. Doc said that I have only 6 months and a maximum of one year.

Avni: Don't you ever say like that again. Nothing is going to happen to you. You will survive.

Neela ma: Haa neil.. Kuch nahi hoga tumhe.. Maine tumhe apna beta manna hai aur mei apne bete ko kuch nahi hone dongi. Maine tum dono ke liye bahot sarre sapne dekhe hai aur woh sapne mei puri karna chahthi ho aur karoongi.

Avni: Toh kab shuru hogi tumhari treatment?

Neil: Kal mera pehla chemo session hai.

***
Hospital

Avni reached in the morning with neela ma and both went to neil. Today he would be undergoing a series of tests to check if his cells increased or not...

Neil was awake and was freshened up as well as vidyut. Both of them were having breakfast when avni and neela ma came. Vidyut went and took blessings from neela ma while neela ma went near to neil’s bed and blessed him.

After having breakfast vidyut left to different cancer centers for bone marrow for neil’s transplant. Avni gave neil his medicine and went to meet the doc to ask him about the tests which are going to be conducted which left neil and neela ma alone.

Neil: Sorry ma. Meri wajah se kal aap aur avni bahot dukhi huyi. Pata nahi kyu woh bhagwaan aapko aisa kasht de raha hai agar mujhe seedha khatam kar diya..

Neela ma interrupted..

Neela ma: Kabhardar kabhi aisa kaha toh. Mei jab bhi tumse milne aati hu hamesha yeh tumhara sorry ka puraan leke baith jate ho.. Not fair.. Aur yeh kya bol rage the khatam kar de a chahiye.. Gussa hu mein tumse.

Neil: Sorry neela ma aisa kabhi bhi nahi kahonga.. Sorry..

Neela ma: Hmm.. Okay.. Toh batao kya haal chal?

Neil: Haal chal puchiye mat.. Ab bas mei aur ye bed hi hai joh hamesha saath rehte hai. Aur meri body bahot lazy hogayi hai.. Woh kya hena ki mahine hogaye aapka beta bistar pe se nahi uta.. So..

Neela ma: Yeh toh bahot badi problem.. Toh kya kiya jaye.. Ek idea..

***
After Sometime

Avni after talking to the doc was returning and when she opened the door the sight I front of her shocked her. Her face which was a bit gloomy thinking of the tests and his health totally changed its expression to shock then to amusement and finally to laughter...

***
That's it.. Hope you enjoyed reading..

So what do you think avni saw? Do comment and also tell how was the chap..

Love.. Hira.. ♥️♥️