Disclosure 2

Hi folks.. As I said here's the chapter.. Thank you people for voting and commenting on the last chapter..

Enjoy reading..!!

***
Hospital

Vidyut took neil to hospital and called avni and informed her. He took neil inside and the docs after checking him rushed into the operation theatre(OT) immediately.

While the doctors were examining neil, avni arrived at the hospital and went where vidyut was standing. Avni was already scared listening that neil had gotten into an accident but after seeing vidyut's clothes drenched in blood she was shaken to the core.

Seeing avni come vidyut went near to her and explained her what all happened not hiding a single thing. Avni slapped vidyut after listening to what he said. She was going to speak something when the doctor came.

Doc: Mr. Neil has endured many injuries. His stomach is totally torn and needed to be stitched and not only external injuries he has internal injuries too. He needs to be operated immediately. Does he have cancer? We have found small blood clots near his stomach.

Avni: Yes doctor, Neil has blood cancer, 3rd stage. He is undergoing treatment for cancer.

Doc: Okay.. We need to operate him immediately and also he has lost blood, if he is not injected with blood soon then the cancer may kill him. Please fill the details in the reception.

Avni was shocked after hearing what doctor said. She was totally non chalant and was continuously crying. Vidyut filled up the details and then made avni sit on the chair.

Vidyut was thinking deeply as to what would have happened if neil would not have saved him from the car. He was guilty and ashamed of himself for thinking to kill neil. While he was thinking he heard a thud and when he looked up he saw that avni was sitting on the floor crying heavily.

He went near to her made her sit up and said nothing will happen to neil..

Avni: Why did you do this vidyut?
Kyu?

Vidyut: Maine jaan buch ke kuch nahi kiya avni main tumhare papa ki baatoon mei aagaya tha aur unhone hi mujhe..

Avni: (cut him) Dhoka dediya.. Unhe vahi toh aata hai. Aur tum bewakoof unke trap mei phass gaye aur aaj unke aur tumhari wajah se mera neil OT mei hai aur mei usse hamesha ke liye kho bhi sakti hu. Sirf tum dono ke kaaran.

Vidyut: Nahi avni, kuch nahi hoga neil ko. Mei manta hu ki meri wajah se neil ki ye haalath hai lekin neil ko kuch bhi nahi hoga mera vishvaas karo.. Mei kuch nahi hone dunga..

The operation started and lasted 2 hours. After the operation, the doctor came out and said..

Doc: The operation was successful but you need to take special care of him in terms of everything as there are chances of the cancer cells to regrow rapidly in his new blood. Once his body gains strength and he is completely in health you can continue his chemo sessions. Till then in the absence of these sessions you need to take special care of him. We have stitched his stomach but till it heals only liquid foods are to be given. I'll give you his diet chart. He'll be awake till evening.

Avni: Thank you doctor. We'll take care of him and thank you for everything. Can we meet neil doctor?

Doc: After we shift him into the room you can meet him.

It was then avni and vidyut had a sigh of relief. Avni immediately called neela ma and informed her of neil's operation being successful and also him being under observation and then cut the call.

***
After Sometime

Avni: Kaisa lag raha hai abhi?

Neil: Thoda dard ho raha hai lekin accha hu. Mujhe hospital koun le aaya aur tumhe jisne inform kiya?

Avni: Vidyut ne..

Neil: Vidyut.. Kaha hai woh bulao usse.

Avni: Bahar hai lekin tum uss se nahi mil sakte. Aaj usske wajah se mei tumhe kho bhi sakti thi. Tum usse nahi miloge.

Neil: Mei jaanta hu ki uss ke wajah se meri ye haalath hai lekin maine uss ki jaan bachayi hai aur hum jitna usski bura maa the hai woh utna bura nahi hai. Woh abhi tak yaha hai toh usse realize hogaya hoga apni galti ka. Hame usse ek second chance dena chahiye.

Avni: Tikh hai. Mei usse bulatu hoon.

Vidyut came inside.

Neil: Kaise ho tum vidyut?

Vidyut: Ye sawal tu mujhe tumse puchna chahiye. Mujhe maaf kardo neil. Meri jaan bachane ke liye tumne apni jaan khatre mein dala. Ab mei jaan gaya hoon ki mein kitna galat tha tumhare bare mei. Please mujhe ek mouka do apne kiye ka prayashchith karne ke liye.

Neil: Tumhe apni galti ka ehsaas hogaya yahi kaafi hai. Abhi tum hamare dost ho. Tumhe prayashchith karne ki zaroorat nahi hai.

Vidyut: Tum kitne acche ho. Mei tumhara dost tabhi banunga jab mei apni prayashchith pura karoonga.

Neil: Tikh hai jaisi tumhari marzi. Lekin tum aaj se hamare dost ho. Okay. No arguments on that.

***
Hospital

Vidyut was thinking how tell about the donor to avni and neil. That's when a nurse came and asked him about the donor. He told the nurse to cancel the operation. The nurse went away.

Vidyut went to neil's room where avneil were sitting waiting for the operation to happen.

Avni: Kya hua vidyut? Donor aagaya? Itna late kyu hua aur woh donor subah kyu nahi aaya?

Vidyut: Donor nahi aaya aur nahi aayega. Usse tumhare papa ne dhamki di hai ki agar woh apna bone marrow donate karne aaya toh ashish uss ke papa ko maar dega.

Avni: Ashish Mehta.. Mujhe uss admi ko apna papa kehte huye bhi ghin aa rahi hai. Koy baap aisa kaise kar sakta hai apni beti ke saath.

Neil: Tum gussa kyu ho rahi ho avni. Mere kismat mei cancer se marna hi likha hoga issi liye aisa ho raha hai.

Avni: Tumhe kuch nahi hoga neil. Ye donor nahi toh dusra donor mil jaayega. Abhi aur thoda time haina. Tum aisi baate mat kiya karo.

Vidyut: Haa neil. Tum tension mat lo mei dusra donor dundta hoon.

Vidyut went away to search for another donor. While he was going the doctor called him and told..

Doctor: Today's operation has been cancelled but you have to search for another donor immediately.

Vidyut: Yes doctor. I will search for another donor soon.

Doctor: You are a friend of Mr. Neil know, then why don't you and Miss. Avni do the tests and check whether any of yours bone marrow matches with neil.

Vidyut: Okay doctor, I'll inform avni and we both will come to do the tests in the night.

Vidyut went away in search of another donor and doc went to attend his other patients.

At night, both avni and vidyut after informing neil went to do the tests. The doctor said the results will come after 24 hours and went. After the tests, vidyut went to neela ma and avni went to neil's room.

***
That's it people.. Hope you enjoyed reading.. Do tell your views please..

PLEASE READ

The story is soon going to end. So I thought after neil's operation I'll write ashish's case and close it.

Please till if you want me to write ashish's part or leave him.

Love.. Hira.. ♥️♥️