Happiness

Hi people.. So as promised here's the update. I hope you will enjoy it.

Happy reading..

***
Hospital

Avni after talking to the doc was returning and when she opened the door the sight in front of her shocked her. Her face which was a bit gloomy thinking of the tests and his health totally changed its expression to shock then to amusement and finally to laughter...

Avni had neela ma's back and neil’s face. Both of them were playing table badminton with the medicine keeping table on the bedside. Neil was playing with his left hand since his right hand had saline in it. Both of them were playing it totally lost in the game and neela ma was winning the game owing to neil’s loose grip of his left hand. And then suddenly he stopped playing seeing avni. Neela ma noticed that Neil is not playing and turned to see avni.

Neela ma: Arey neil. Rukh kyu gaye. Kuch nahi kehne walli avni. Tum khelo.

Neil: Aise kaise neela ma. Lag toh raha hai sherni hame kacha chaba jayegi.

When neela ma turned back again she saw avni's anger face which was definitely fake.

Neela ma: Arey pagal woh toh natak kar rahi hai. Dekho uske lips ko kaise woh tikh rahi hai apna smile.

And that was it. She broke into fits of laughter clutching onto her stomach she just sat down on the chair. And thus neil and neela ma continued playing with avni as the audience sometimes supporting neela ma and sometimes neil.

After the game, sister came and took neil for the tests. The tests contained many types of instruments, scanning and not say injections. There was one time when neil was afraid of these painful needles but now it just looks like he has been habituated to them.

***
Sick Rrom, College

Neil was lying on the bed in the sick room with blood coming out from his knee. The accident happened when neil and his friends were playing in the ground and suddenly then vidyut comes and challenges them.

There began a game of basketball which ended with bruises on his elbows and a deep cut on his left knee. He was taken to the sick room and avni was informed about this.

The medic examined neil and gave instructions to avni. The medic took out an injection to give him when neil screamed making avni and the medic to stare at him.

Neil: Avni mei ye injection nahi lagvavunga.

Avni: Aise kaise nahi. Zaroori hai and don't tell you are afraid of injections.

Neil: Sahi pakda tumne. Bahot darr lagta hai mujhe injection se. Kitna chubti hai. Please mujhe nahi lagawana.

Avni: Neil agar tumhe jaldi tikh hona hai toh lagana hoga. Bas ek minute ke liye aisa lagega ki ant ne kata hai. Bas itna sa hi dard hoga. Please lagwalo.

Neil: Nahi. Matlab nahi..

Avni: Arey aise kaise nahi lagwaoge. Agar tum nahi lagwaoge toh tumhe sweets nahi milengi ek week ke liye.

Neil: Kya.. Nahi tum aisa nahi kar sakti. Tum meri friend ho ya iss injection ki. Bolo. Kab se dekh raha hu usse hi support kar rahi ho.

Avni: Hu toh mei tumhari friend lekin agar tum iss injection ko lagane se tikh hojate ho toh mei usski friend bhi banoongi.

Avni signalled the medic to silently complete his work through her eyes and so he did his work and neil was so busy in fighting with avni about his first love, sweets that he did not have the sense that something pricked his skin.