Fools Day..

Hi guys... As promised here's the update... Thank you people for voting and commenting.. Thank you people for following me.. Its a family of 100 now.. Thank you so much.. 😊☺️❤️🙏

Happy reading..

Italics-Flashback

***
Present-Hospital

After receiving avni's call vidyut immediately came to hospital to find avni crying sitting on the chair outside neil's room. He got tensed and went to her.

Vidyut: Avni kya hua? Tum ro kyu rahi ho?

Avni: Neil ki tabiyat kharab hogayi thi woh suddenly cough karne laga aur khoon aa raha tha usske muh se toh Maine doctor ko bulaya. Unhone kaha ki koy complication hogayi hai aur kaha neil ka diet change karna padega aur kaha ki bone marrow transplant jaldi se jaldi karna hoga.          After saying she again started crying.

Vidyut: Ab kaisa hai neil?

Avni: Ab tikh hai.

Vidyut: Ye sab meri wajah se hua hai. Nah 4 mahine pehle woh sab hota aur nah neil ke liye complications badthi.

Avni: Tum apne aap ko dosh mat do vidyut jo hua woh hogaya ab aage ka sochna hain hame. Donor mila koy tumhe?

Vidyut: Nahi mila lekin abhi bhi dhoond rahe hai. Neil kya kar raha hai aur tumne neil ko bataya doc ne jo kaha?

Avni: Nahi maine nahi bataya aur shayad woh soo raha hai medication ki wajah se.

Vidyut and avni looked through the window to see neil sleeping but not peacefully as still the reactions in his body were continuing which were irritating him.

Vidyut: Mei andar jata hoon. Tum ghar jake aaram karo. Aaj mei rukh tha hoon raat mei.

Avni: Nahi vidyut. Tum kyu pareshaan ho rahe ho. Mei rukh jaongi.

Vidyut: Arey tum mujhe dost bhi bulati ho aur dosti nibhani bhi nahi deti. Aur waise bhi mujhe apne karmon ka prayashchith bhi karna hai. Tum jao aur agar tumhari zaroorat pade to bula longa aur tumhe neil ki kabar deta rahonga.

Though avni was not convinced but was forced to leave but not before taking the promise that he'll take care of neil and will keep informing her about neil's condition.

After avni went vidyut went inside and sat on the couch thinking how their lives changed mainly his and how he is now a good person.

***
April 1st

Fools day.. Amidst of all the happiness, joy and fun there was one person who was not happy but stressed, avni. She was worried about neil as yesterday he had his third chemo session and was unwell since then. The doc said that it was side effect of the session that he is weak and unwell but assured her that he'll be good by morning.

She was waiting for him to come to college when someone came behinfld her and shouted 'Boo..' It was vidyut who was laughing like a maniac seen her fearful face.

Vidyut: Waise neil ka intezaar kar rahi ho?

Avni: Tumse matlab. Apna kaam dekho aur agar dobara mujhe darane aaye toh dekhna.

Vidyut: Nahi kuch nahi bas ye batani thi ki woh aaya tha college lekin pata nahi kya hogaya usse achanak aur ussko cough aane laga aur usske muh se khoon nikal raha tha aur phir bahot weak hogaya. Usse tikh se khada bhi nahi ho raha tha toh professor ussko hospital leke gaye.

Avni was scared after listening to vidyut. For a minute she thought he might be joking since it's fools day but her heart was too scared for her mind to act as she very well knows that no one in the college knows about neil’s disease except principal and professors. She ran towards the principal's room.

But she was wrong since vidyut got a doubt that there's something which neil and avni are trying to hide and vidyut intentionally said to avni that neil has been taken to hospital when actually the truth was he did not even come to college.

***
Hospital

Neil woke up after few hours to witness vidyut sleeping in a uncomfortable position on the couch. It was time for neil’s medication as it was mearing 10:00 at night. Neil tried getting taking the tablets from the plate at his bedside but was unsuccessful as his body was totally weak due to the loss of white blood cells.

Due to the disturbance vidyut woke up and saw neil trying to reach the medicine plate. He immediately stopped neil went and took the tablets and gave him.

Neil: Avni kaise hai? Woh tikh toh haina?

Vidyut: Haa. Woh tikh hai.

Neil: Kya hua tha mujhe vidyut?

Vidyut: Woh tum hare body mei white blood cells kam hogaye toh ussi ke wajah se tumhara body weak hogaya hai aur tumhara chemo session rokh diya gaya hai.

Neil: Hmm.. Avni ghar challi gayi?

Vidyut: Haa gayi woh. And please ho sake toh maaf kardo mujhe.

Neil: Tu kyu maafi maang raha hai?

Vidyut: Ye sab kuch Jo ho raha hai meri wajah se hi toh ho raha hai. Fools day ke din mazaak mei jaanbuch ke hi keh diya ho lekin ab bahot bura lag raha hai ki kyu maine waisa kaha.

Neil: Tune toh anjaane mei kaha tha iss mei teri kya galti aur waise bhi uss din kuch zyada nahi bola tune. At least ab jo ho raha hai usse zyada toh nahi.

Vidyut: Nahi neil. Hamesha hame apne baade aamjhate hai ki we have to think before we talk warna bahot bura hosakta hai. Aur dekh maine jo jaanbuch ke kaha uss ka itna bada anjaam mil raha hai.

Neil: Tu bura kyu maan raha hai jabki tu apna prayshatap kar raha hai toh. Ab jo vidyut hai aur tab jo vidyut tha dono mei zameen asmaan ki farak hai aur ab toh tu mera aur avni ka dost hai toh doston ke beech no sorry no thank you jaisa avni kehti hai.. So zyada mat soch aur so jaa.. Good night..

Both of them slept. Finally the day came to an end with a not so good result.

***
April 1st

Avni ran towards the principal's office but was not able to find anyone there. Without waiting for anyone she went towards her car and started to go to hospital when she saw neil entering through the gate.

She immediately got down from her car and went and hugged him continuously sobbing. Neil became tensed seeing avni sob so heavily and horribly. He broke the hug and asked as to what happened. She then explained everything and after listening to it neil got very much angry and went to vidyut.

Vidyut was with his friends celebrating fools day frightening the juniors when neil went and slapped him infron of everyone. Vidyut got disbalanced as he was sitting leisurely on the bike and the force with which neil slapped him made him fall on the floor.

Neil them bent down to his level and punched him in his face two to three times and was going to kick him in the stomach when avni and professors came to stop him.

Proffessor: What happened neil? Why are you beating him? What happened avni? Someone say something.

Neil then explained as to what happened and the professor got really angry and beat vidyut in front of everyone and asked him to say sorry to avni for frightening her.

Vidyut said sorry but he felt humiliated in front of everyone as neil slapped and beat him. He vowed to take revenge on neil someday.

***
That's it people.. Hope you enjoyed.. And as my exams are starting from 26th of this month, I would like to tell that you'll be getting a chapter on this Saturday and then another one on December 1st.

My exams will be finishing on December 5th so please be patient..

Don't forget to tell how was the chapter.. The teaser will soon play out..

Love.. Hira.. ❤️❤️