Evan x Reader (Winter fun)

Word count: 865
Warnings: fluff fluff fluff
Requested: yas it was requested by @Mad_Hatter_R

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) POV:

     Winter is one of my favorite times of the year. It's the time to sing Christmas carols, decorate, have delicious baked treats, and if you're lucky, experience snow! And there's no better way to spend it than with my boyfriend Evan. He's such a small innocent cinnamon roll.

It was another cold day and Evan and I decided to stay in today. "Ev I'm cold!!!!" I whined. I was curled up in a ball in bed with a huge fluffy blanket on top of me. "Heh why don't we get up and do something." He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of bed. "Nooooo the bed is so comfy!" I whined trying to fight him off. "Nope come on!" He dragged me to the living room and handed me another blanket that was on the couch. "Yay!" I hugged the blanket.

He laughed at me then went to the kitchen. I continued squeezing the blanket like it was my child I hadn't seen in forever. After a while Evan came out of the kitchen holding two mugs. "Hot chocolate?" He handed me a cup and I smiled. "Thanks Ev!" I kissed his cheek. His face went red and he struggled to push out "n-no uh problem." He took the blanket and covered both of us with it. He snuggled up beside me and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"You know what we should do?" I looked up at him. "Hmmm what?" He grinned. "Bake cookies!" I yelled. "Okay!" He chuckled. I jumped up and grabbed his arm. I pulled him into the kitchen and found a recipe for sugar cookies on google. I gathered all of the ingredients and Evan helped me mix everything together. We put them in the oven and waited. "Oh get the frosting and sprinkles!" I pointed toward the cabinet.

I had recently gotten some red and green frosting and a whole lot of different Christmas sprinkles. And when I say a lot I mean three whole bags full. What am I gonna do with all those sprinkles? I don't know! I guess eat em and put em on stuff I bake. Well stuff that I don't manage to burn.

"Here ya go." He placed all the bags on the counter. "Do we really need three whole bags of sprinkles?" He asked. "Yes! Yes we do!" I nodded. He raised and eyebrow and took everything out of the bags. Meanwhile, I counted down the seconds till the cookies were done and watched them bake in the oven. Beep! Beep! BEEEEEP!!!! "OKAY GEEZ I'M GETTING THE OVEN MITTS!!!" I yelled at the oven as if it could hear me.

Evan stood by laughing at me as I took the cookies out of the oven. "What? It was getting annoying!" I told him. "Yup and you told it whose the boss." He continued laughing. I shook my head and proceeded to take the cookies out of the oven. I set down the cookies and took off the oven mitts. "Now we decorate!" I smirked. I grabbed the frosting and took the seal off that was wrapped around the top.

     We waited for the cookies to cool before we put them on a plate. When that time passed we started to decorate them. "Look its a smiley face!" Evan turned to show me. "It's cute!" I smiled. He took his finger and dipped it in the frosting. "Hey that's for the-" he interrupted me by putting the frosting on the tip of my nose. "Well it's on your nose." He chuckled. I tried to lick it off with my tongue but failed. I wiped it off with my finger and ate it.

"Yum!" I giggled. "Hey you know what we should do?" I asked. "What?" He replied. I raised an eyebrow and had a smirk on my face. "No!" He yelled. "Yes!" I yelled back. I ran and grabbed our big puffy jackets, gloves, beanies, and for me a scarf. "Snow time!" I forced him to put on his jacket and I put on mine. "(Y/n) I d-don't know if I Uh wanna go outside right now." He stuttered. "Well too bad! Let's go have fun!" I cheered.

     I dragged him outside into the freezing cold air. It was snowing and there was already snow on the ground. We spent hours having fun in the snow. We had a snowball fight, made snow angels, and made a snowman that we named frosty. (Yes after the movie frosty the snowman). When we were finally tired it was time for the sun to set. So we decided to go inside.

     We cuddled on the couch with thick fluffy blankets while drinking hot chocolate and eating our homemade cookies. "Was today fun for you?" Evan asked. "Yeah. Yeah it was!" I nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, sorry I haven't really been active on here lately. I haven't really read that much on here so things are gonna be slow. Just a heads up. But I'm not quitting Wattpad, it's just gonna be slow updates. That's all! Bye!