Goodbye

So hey! I'm back but I'm not staying. This was a very hard decision but...

I'm quitting Wattpad for now.

It may be only temporary or it may be forever. I don't know. But I'm going into high school and I'm gonna be taking college classes. I'm gonna be extremely busy cuz I'm also trying out for the softball team. And if I can't even get one chapter out in the summer than I will never be able to during the school year.

However I will leave my most popular books up. But I don't know if there will ever be an ending so I'll just say it in here.

Now being busy isn't the only reason why I'm quitting Wattpad.

It's also my love for Hamilton. I still love it with all my heart but it's fading. I don't wanna lose that love and I don't really wanna ruin it for other musicals I write about. It doesn't excite me to write about it, especially when I'm starting to like other things. Like Panic! At The Disco! That's my recent obsession and it's pushed musicals aside for now.

Another thing is my writing style has changed since I've been away. I've been just writing in my free time about things I wanna write about. Once again I'm sorry but this was a tough decision and I think it's the right one. So I'll go ahead and write the endings to my books I'm keeping up.

Can I trust you?: you continue going to college and you graduate. Philip never broke his promise and you guys get married. You have two kids (you can choose genders and names) and they grow up to be healthy and well mannered kids.

Hamilton parent scenarios: I'm really sorry for the requests that didn't get out. Other than that I don't really know how to put an ending.

Dear Evan Hansen one shots: once again I'm really sorry for the requests that didn't get out and other than that I also don't know how to put an ending.

Hamilton one shots: I'll keep it up only cuz it has 1k reads (thank you guys so much for that)

Clues: you and John find your kids and you guys try your best to go back to a normal life as a family. (I'm going to be deleting that book. Sorry :/)

So there's my endings and yeah. Thank you all for this wonderful experience you guys gave me. I still can't believe how I got THOUSANDS of reads and stuff but thank you so so so much! I'll stick around to read but this is my last time writing here unless I decide to come back. So... for the last time... I hope you guys enjoyed!

                                                                                                      ~Pip💖