Connor x Reader (Online Love)

Word count: 1036
Warnings: none
Requested: yup by @_Connor_Murphy_
Other: okay I'm so so soooooooo sorry for not updating. I'm trying to get these requests out and update. So again I'm really sorry for not getting these out sooner. I know you guys have been waiting a while and I'm sorry. (Okay I hope you enjoy 😁) also I just put that they live in New York cuz I don't know where else.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) POV:

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1." RIIIIIING!!! "Yes! School's over." I huffed out in exhaustion. I quickly packed up my stuff and ran out the door. I had no one to wait for. Everyone knows me as the quiet shy freak. I walked as fast as I could through the crowded halls so I could get out of this school.

"Oh sorry." I mumbled as I bumped into someone. I took a glance behind me and saw the kid walking the wrong way. "Huh." I grunted. I kept pushing my way through until I saw the doors. I sighed in relief and got out. "Fresh air." I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Out of the way nerd!" I fell to the ground and my notebooks and books fell out everywhere. It was some random boy I didn't know. "Here let me help you." Another boy kneeled beside me and started to help me pick up my books. "Thanks." I said. Our eyes met as we both looked up. He had long brown hair and brown eyes. "N-no problem." He stuttered. We got up and I dusted myself off.

"So what's your-" I looked around but he was gone. "Name." I finished with a sigh. I grabbed my backpack and walked home. "No one's home. Like always." I muttered. Dad was at work still and mom was in a different state. For work though. It's all my parents cared about. Not there child! But work and money.

I threw my backpack on my bed and sat down at my laptop.

Hey! I sent.
Sup. I got back.

The only friend I had. We didn't tell each other our names. Cause ya never know who's on the other side. So we went by nicknames. I was shy freak and they were just freak. I've gotten so used to being called that, I've just decided stick with it.

Freak: how was school?

Shy freak: eh. You?

Freak: same shit as always

Shy freak: oof

Freak: heh oof is right

Shy freak: ya know it's been almost 3 years since we met on here.

Freak: so...

Shy freak: we don't know much about each other!

Freak: ok then... you a girl or boy

Shy freak: girl, you?

Freak: boy

Shy freak: ok what grade are you in?

Freak: my senior year in high school

Shy freak: same it sucks

Freak: yeah it really does

Freak: what state do you live in?

Shy freak: New York

Freak: Hey same

Shy freak: we should meet up

Freak: I'm down

Shy freak: cool, where?

Freak: uh how 'bout Central Park tomorrow afternoon?

Shy freak: Sure my dad won't be home till late and my mom's out of town.

Freak: yeah my parents just don't care

Shy freak: Well then I'll see you tomorrow

Freak: see ya tomorrow

     I closed my laptop and smiled. I'll actually get to meet someone who understands me! But it was weird. I had grown this feeling over the years. Like a warm, bubbly feeling inside me. And it only happened when I talked to this boy online. What is this feeling?

~The Next Day~

     School could not go by any longer. "Come on!" I groaned as I sat in the back of science class. My eyes stared down the clock as it counted down its final seconds. "Come. On." I said slower. And like the day before, time was up. RIIIIIIING!!! This time I was quicker. I made sure to get ahead of the crowd.

     I made it out the doors and started my walk to Central Park. I breathed in the fresh air and exhaled out. When I arrived I decided to sit on a bench.

Shy freak: I'm here

I texted from my phone.

Freak: I'm here too. Where ya at?

Shy freak: sitting on a bench.

      I heard a ding go off behind me. I looked over my shoulder and saw the boy who helped me yesterday. "Freak." I smiled. "Shy freak?" He responded with a smile as well. I got up and stood in front of him.

     "It's good to finally meet someone who understands me." I chuckled. "Yeah." He chuckled back. He stared at the ground. "What's your name?" I asked. "Connor. Murphy." He hesitated. "Wait you're the Connor everyone makes fun of?" I asked. "Yup." He mumbled quietly. "And you're (Y/n) (L/n)." He stated. I was confused.

     I raised an eyebrow and questioned him. "Yeah. How did you-" "I see you at school a lot." He cut me off. "And." He started as he grabbed my hand. "I've had this feeling. Only seeing you gives me this feeling." He said. "Is it a-" "warm bubbly feeling on the inside." We said at the same time. "Exactly." He finished. "I get it too. But only when I texted you." I told him. "What is it?" I asked.

     "I think it might be love." He smiled as our gaze met. He had a sparkle in his eye like before and his hair was frizzy. "Then I guess... I only love you!" I grinned. He had hope in his eyes. And we leaned closer. We got closer until our lips met.

     "I love you!" Connor smiled. I leaned my forehead against his and replied with "I love you" as well.

     "We started dating immediately. Eventually we graduated and got married. And we started a family together. And that's how we met!" I finished. Our kids clapped at the ending and had huge smiles on their faces.

     "That was a great story mommy!" Our daughter Elizabeth cheered. "It was great to experience." Connor kissed me on the lips. "Ew!!!" Both our son and daughter yelled at the same time. We both laughed. And that's our story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~