Chapter I

"Breaking news ______ was killed this morning and his body was found under the grasses far from the road.."

"So he really is gone." A beautiful woman said as she looked at the television with dull eyes, no tears were coming out even though her sorrow is eating her alive. The reporter continued,

"After searching him for 31 years, the person who gave suffering in [C/N] is finally dead.."

The woman gritted her teeth, her dangerous glare harden as the television broke, her pupils changed into one like the dragons, her eyes turned into a beautiful shade of gold that shone through the dark, as she activated her quirk.

She calmed herself down, standing up on the leather couch, she looked inside the crib, finally. Tears came pouring out, her husband knew that he was going to get killed, but why now when they have a child?

He knew the future and he was ready to face it.

Even if he had to leave her for her own good, he knew he was being selfish. He knew everything that was going to happen.

"Oh how selfish can you be?" The woman cried out, her tears were like waterfalls as they dripped down her cheeks.

She took a deep breath and looked inside the crib once more, reaching a hand out to touch her firstborn son, a gentle stoke from the mother, finally speaking in a soft voice,

"[Y/N]," she spoke, her throat suddenly dry,

"That will be your name." She finished her sentence as she picked up [Y/N] and held him in his arms, she needed to survive, to watch her darling grow into a man.

The child had [H/C] colored hair, innocent [E/C] hues, his small hand touched his mother's face, seeing tears running down once again as he nuzzled more on the chest of his mother.

"Oh how I miss your father.."

—•

Okay so first chapter, hope it was good, the first two chapters will be all about [Y/N]'s past.. Most.. Hahah