Chapter VIII

"Why do we have to leave Japan?" Bakugo asked as he looked down on his hands, still guilty on what he did to [Y/N] even though he wasn't hurt.

"I need to let the magic partake fully in their minds and souls."

[Y/N] said as he rested his chin on his palm, he sent his men his private airplane, such a rich bastard.

"About.."

"You don't have to say anything," [Y/N] smiled, "I understand your reason." He said as he sighed, a male went to [Y/N] and handed him the books that was in his library.

"Young Master, we have brought that books your father discovered too." The yellow haired male said as he handed it to you.

"Mierè, thank you for being loyal to the family." He smiled as the said male grinned, "Well, what can I say? Your parents were a big help to my family, this is just me showing you my gratitude."

Bakugo looked at the old books that was on [Y/N]'s lap.

For once he heard that [Y/N]'s parents did good, I mean the news were always throwing shit about them.

On second thought that Mierè guy said that [Y/N]'s father discovered some things..

Bakugo thought as he looked at the book, "Ah, want to check this out with me?" [Y/N] chuckled as he saw Bakugo's eyes full of curiosity about the book, "I haven't seen them too, so~"

[Y/N] fake coughed as he called out to Bakugo, "Ha? What is it, ne—!" [Y/N] cut him off by kissing him on the lips.

Bakugo pulled away, his eyes furrowed as he looked at [Y/N], his hands on on his lips, his face was red.

"B-bastard.." He muttered, still blushing as [Y/N] chuckled, "What? You don't like my tongue inside your mouth?" He laughed as Bakugo shouted at him his face red than ever.

"Oh~ We'll be meeting a special person too~ a close friend of the [L/N]'s~"

— • —

"Welcome back, [Y/N]."

"Shoto~~" [Y/N] said as he hugged the male tightly, "How are you?" He asked.

"Shouldn't I be the one asking that to you? Mierè reported back to me what happened." Todoroki scoffed as he rolled his eyes at [Y/N] when he started muttering the said male's name, he felt betrayed.

"A-ah! [Y/N]! W-welcome back!" A green haired broccoli said as he smiled at the male.

"Aww~ hello Izuku~" [Y/N] was about to hug the said male but only hugged nothing but air, Shoto pulled Izuku away from the [H/C] haired male before he could even touch him.

"I don't want your germs touching my soulmate." Shoto smirked as he glared at [Y/N] and the only respond that he got was, "Bitch."

"Anyways~ This is Bakugo Katsuki," [Y/N] said as he held the tiny hips of Bakugo and pulling him close to his chest, "I bought him and now he's mine." [Y/N] said, grinning.

"No one's asking, come on in." [Y/N] rolled his eyes on Todoroki's response.

"We'll be staying here for, maybe a week? Or 3 days." [Y/N] said, putting the books down and looked at Todoroki, who was looking at him emotionless.

[Y/N] sighed, "Okay, fine," [Y/N] started as he raised a book from his father and  Todoroki stared at it quite shock.

"I.. Need to discuss somethings with you."

----