Chapter VI

I suck at writing

— •

Day 2

"Yeah I'm fine, hand freak." [Y/N] said through the phone, rolling his eyes as he held a glass of wine, he was outside and the moon was the brightest out of all the days in this week.

"I heard you bought someone, what was his name again?"

"Bakugo?" He said as he took a small sip from his drink.

"You know you should be careful with him, for what I know I have heard his name before in the U.A" Shigaraki said, hearing Dabi and toga fighting.

"I know what I'm doing, Tomura." He said as his dragon went out of the water and went near his owner, wanting him to pet him.

"How's Himiko? I haven't seen her for a while, hope all of you are doing good." [Y/N] said as he made things using his quirk, he made different animals out of water.

"We're good, planning things and such, sad that you have to leave."

"Aww~ you're sad that I had to leave~? I'm touched~ I'll go back there then~!" He teased as he chuckled when Shigaraki shouted at him.

They talked for a while, unknown that Bakugo was eavesdropping,

Who the hell is he talking to?

Bakugo thought, "He seems like he's talking to his friend, but I don't know who," He said as he he heard a husky voice on the small wireless earphone he had on his ear.

"Is that so?"

"But he said someone named Himiko and Tomura?" He whispered as went inside the bedroom, talking to a certain person.

"Toga Himiko, a villain, as well as Shigaraki Tomura, that means that this '[Y/N]' is the last descendant of the [L/N] family. And here I thought that [M/N] and [F/N] doesn't have a son."

"So he's in the League of villains too." He said, thinking, he didn't know but some part of him was sad.

"He is. I'm surprised you have survived almost three days there, I guess [Y/N] isn't as strong as his father and mother, tragic."

I don't think so.. Bakugo thought as he shivered, remembering those golden dragon like eyes. The power around him was so dangerous and powerful he couldn't move and speak.

"Bakugo? Bakugo?! Are you there?"

Going back to earth Bakugo responded with a, "Shut up I'm here." And quickly said as he heard footsteps nearing, "I need to go now." He said as he turned off the earphone or whatever they call that.

"You were talking to someone?" [Y/N] said as he tilted his head to the side, as he neared.

"Huh? No, I was just looking at the photos and talking to myself." He lied as he looked at the photos.

[Y/N] felt like something is going to happen, Bakugo gulped a little, rubbing the back of his neck as he told [Y/N] that he was just going to get some water.

They're here.