Chapter X

Bakugo groaned as he gripped his hair, he was currently in the guest room, his face red as he didn't know how he reacted a while ago.

Seeing that [Y/N] turned into a child and he wouldn't change back until later night, a while ago, the [L/N] went to Bakugo and asked for cuddled which made the angry male complain but gave him so.

He almost crushed [Y/N] with a hug to be honest. He wouldn't admit it personally but he thought that the male was very cute and handsome at the same time.

"Ugh, what the fuck Katsuki." He told himself as he shook his head, reminding himself the face of the child's face and felt a 'doki'.

That's when Bakugo became more confused,

D-doki..?! The fuck?!

He sighed and stood up, walking out the guest room and looked down from the gold stairs, a big chandelier at the middle of the living room as some of the maids walked around and did their chores.

Was he really falling in love? Just looking at this scene reminded the author of Romeo and Juliet, just imagine Bakugo saying, "[Y/N] o' [Y/N] why art thou [Y/N]?" If you know what that means.

He sighed and cussed under his breath, he remembered what the male told him about the rules of his mother.

He needs to get his mind off the male, for some reasons his heart was pounding whenever he thought of him.

"Katsuki?" He heard a child's voice from downstairs, he looked down as he saw the one and only [Y/N].

"What are you doing? You aren't going to jump, are you?" He chuckled and raised a brow at the blonde male.

[Y/N] smiled as he went up the stairs in his 9 year old body, he was in a black jumper shorts that fitted his body well, "You looked troubled a while ago, what's up?"

"It's none of your business, asshat." He glared at the male, but of course he won't admit that he liked his presence.

"Oh c'mon, what are you even worrying about?" He asked once again, "There's nothing to worry about as long as we're together." [Y/N] chuckled and kissed Bakugo's hand.

"A child kissing my hand, I'm uncomfortable." [Y/N] rolled his eyes at Bakugo's response and responded, "Wait until I turn back to normal."

Bakugo smirked.

"Oh I will."