Chapter III

"The pros almost caught us."

A young male with golden eyes glared at nothing as he covered half of his face, "Let's go." He said as two people followed him.

Golden eyes turned back into normal [E/C] colored hues again.

"Ha? It was your fault they almost caught us." A black haired male said, glaring at a certain male.

"Shut up, Dabi." Tomura said as he glared back.

"For no more fighting the real reason of us almost getting caught is the both of you, now shut up." [Y/N] said as he huffed, his fluffy [H/C] hair bounced every step he took.

He wasn't famous like the other villains, most likely, he's not known by the pros either.

They went in their own ways, saying [Y/N] needs to go home,

"You're in the league but still a good boy?" Dabi chuckled, [Y/N] glared as he raised his hand and pulled Dabi in front of him, "Better shut up, baby boy or else this dragon will eat you alive~" He smirked as Dabi blushed slightly, growling as he fell on the ground.

Unexpected, really.

A child that was once raised well became a villain.

He had his reasons, and he couldn't accept the reason either. As he got in his destination, he took a look outside the mansion before going right in. The vines became longer, going down through the roof as it fell beautifully.

It was old but well preserved.

You might even be better than your father, and can control death yourself.

Of course, his father couldn't control death itself,

No one could, in this world full of sinners.

And he knew that his mother was just expecting and fantasising so much([Y/N] being stronger than everyone.)

But he was too weak, he understood how to control time but using it too much, means death. He didn't want to waste it.

Did I mention a waterfall near the mansion? Well I did now.

Crystal clear water was near it, falling from the top splashing down below, now that's where [Dragon name] live, his dragon, the waterfall was big, and the dragon was under it, since it was a water dragon, he can and he could.

He went outside the mansion as he saw something going out of the water, "[Dragon's name], how are you?" He smiled as he rubbed his head. "I'll be going somewhere again, so take care of the mansion for me, I'll call you when I need help."

The dragon licked [Y/N] and went back under water, water splashed everywhere, making [Y/N] wet.

"Oh for fuck's sake.."

— • —

"Daddy~" Girls here, girls there.

[Y/N] didn't mind, big breast, fat ass, heaven, but he was gay so he'll pass.

He was wearing a black suit, his hair pulled back as he got inside a big ass bar.

He gave the girls a handsome smile, "Sorry ladies~ but I heard there was an auction today~ so I came~"

The girls giggled and said yes in a slutty way, but led the way for [Y/N] to the auction.

After that, he went inside, many guys were there, the stage became bright as the owner of the bar said, "Hello everybody!!" He shouted through the microphone, that hurts.

[Y/N] smirked, listening as the auction began.

"Mitsuki!! A guy of talent in cooking, really loyal~"

Many people shouted, raising their hands as they said the price that they were offering.

Moments later, trying to find someone to catch his eyes as he sighed, the person that was being announced was second to the last.

This is my first time to be honest.. He thought, as the last person was going out of the curtain.

[Y/N]'s eyes widen as he stared at awe at the person standing, he had a blush on his face, he looked like something.. Like a tsundere.

"The last is.. Bakugo Katsuki..~ Strong, 16 years old, but beware~ he is ill-mouthed and tempered~"

[Y/N] grinned as he activated his quirk, all the people around him froze, except for the boss and the said 'Katsuki.'

The boss shivered as he looked into those golden dragon—like eyes.

The boss growled at you, you were very powerful even the barrier of not allowing to use your quirk didn't work on you, the boss glared at you as you stood up, hands on your pocket.

The power around you was dangerous.

"What? No one wants him, I'll take him then~ 500,000."

The boss clicked his tongue, moving near you, "You win this time, Chronus." He said as his glare hardened.

[Y/N] smirked more as Bakugo blushed more as he saw you, using your quirk to pull him close to you.

"Now that I bought you, you're mine~" He said as his eyes turned back to those mesmerizing [E/C] ones.

"Kat~su~Ki~"