Chapter IX - The [L/N] family

[Sorry for my bad drawing I can't draw for shit]

Mother:

[M/N] [L/N].

Brave, beautiful, kind, loving

➳ Animals fear your mother and her ancestors for having a strong scent of a dragon, basically she was in a tribe

Ancestors, Background:

➳  Your Mother's ancestors fought for a crystal that soon will turn into a powerful power(?).

➳ With hard work and teamwork they got the crystal and mastered every power in it, the power of turning back the time, telekinesis, transforming, ect. But as time went by, the ancestors were slowly getting killed, soon they learned that the crystal belonged to the high dragons, combining the ancestors power, that still lived, thy defeated the high dragons almost to the verge of death, but as they defeated them, they felt something activate.

The eye of the dragon.
Soon enough they inherited the scent too.

Father:

[F/N] [L/N].

Brave, strong, loving, selfish, stubborn

➳ when he was young, he was bullied for having a family of killers, basically since his father was a gang leader, or could I say mafia. He wasn't confident but everyone misunderstood what [F/N]'s family were actually doing.

➳ at school he was bullied for having a lame quirk, water dragon? That's pretty lame. That's what they thought, but there were more in that quirk that hasn't  been discovered yet. Your mother and father met at school, where he was being bullied and your mother became brave to help your father. Your father can predict the future, but it will take much of his energy to even do so he can't use it that much.

➳ as time flew by, he became stronger than anyone else with your mother always besides him, keeping him safe and soon enough they loved each other deeply. But when he had death in his control he was overpowered.

Son:

[Y/N] [L/N]

Smart, stubborn, caring, selfish, brave

➳  Born without having any memories of his father bonding together.

➳ he needed to go far to the outside world because of his family's reputation and soon enough became as strong as his father and brave enough to go out his comfort zone since he's almost 17.

➳ didn't went to school and stayed at his home since there's a library there and he read almost all the books there, wanting to know what his father's life was like especially his mother's and his father's discoveries.

[so basically I sketched this a week ago on what your eyes look like when they transform, don't mind the scales]

—•

THATS ALLLLL