Chapter IX

"So, how did you and half n' half meet?" Bakugo asked as he slurped on the drink Midoriya made for the four of them, "Oh, you mean Todoroki-kun?" Midoriya smiled as he put down his cup.

"Well, we met in Japan 2 years ago, just like other love stories, we bumped each other on the street," He explained, "How about you? How did you meet [Y/N]?" He asked, curious.

Bakugo sighed, "It's a funny story, I was forced to be a 'prostitute' in some club auction shit to find this [H/C] haired fucker." He said, rolling his eyes, "He bought me and stuff..happened.." Bakugo didn't realized his face became red.

"That's rough buddy," Todoroki said out of the blue.

[if you guys don't get the reference we can't be friends XD]

Bakugo had an irk mark on his head as he was about to shout but a loud boom was heard in a random door.

"Oh, looks like [Y/N] made a mistake in mixing."

Mixing? What? The hell does he mean?

"Master, [Y/N]-sama turned.. Into a child." A maid said as she held the [H/C] haired male in her arms, Todoroki looked at him.

"Huh? Why is there a child here? Throw it." Todoroki smirked, he was suddenly  pulled by [Y/N]'s quirk, his eyes dark, staring at Todoroki's soul.

"Throw me out and I'll let you die alone."

Bakugo sweatdropped, "They're behaving like fucking children." He said.

"Well, there are times I get mad because of his attitude too, I meant Todoroki-kun." He smiled, sighing.

"[Y/N] is always in a bad mood whenever he fails on an experiment."

"Why is he doing experiments anyways?" Bakugo asked, seeing the two talking, "You don't know, Bakugo-kun?" He asked, shocked, "What? Should I know?" He raised a brow.

"Well.. Todoroki-kun told me this but.. [Y/N]'s father somehow awakened one of the high dragons.. The deadliest one, the dragon is already dead so you can't kill it again." He shared, looking at Bakugo as he continued.

"There was a way to defeat it, only by a special antidote, [Y/N]'s father found out how to make the antidote by writing it down most of the ingredients but didn't finish, since he died." He sighed, "The book that [Y/N] was holding a while ago, that's where the dragon's informations is."

Bakugo didn't realize he was holding his breath, "I see." Was his only response.

I wonder..