Chapter XI

Bakugo woke up, squinting his eyes as he looked outside the big window near the bed, the curtains falling gracefully at the sides of the window.

Beside him was the normal sized male.

Ugh.. Bakugo thought as he felt pain from below, he looked at [Y/N], his eyes turning soft as he reached out a hand to touch the male's sleeping face, he looked.. peaceful.

Like all the days or years for him will be happy, no issues found.

And even so, Bakugo couldn't help but give a grin as he touched [Y/N] chubby cheeks, he sighed.

What does that makes us?

Was his question, deep in his own thoughts he didn't hear [Y/N] wake up and shifted, he sat up and kissed Bakugo's shoulder, making the said male startled and accidentally shout.

"Don't fucking creep up on me like that, pretty boy!" He growled with a blush at what he called to [Y/N].

"Oh~? You think I'm pretty?" His eyes grew soft as his smirk widened.

Bakugo blushed more as he shouted and cussed.

"Ugh you're too noisy, Katsuki.." [Y/N] said as he intentionally hugged Bakugo and pulled him down on the bed again, cuddling. Bakugo huffed as he just go with the flow and cuddles closer.

Feels nice

After a few hours, Bakugo told the maids that he'll be leaving somewhere after eating breakfasts.

The maids look reluctant as they tried to say that it's dangerous but Bakugo didn't listen and became stubborn, leaving without [Y/N] knowing.

[Y/N] sighed as he felt Bakugo leave the mansion, he activated something on Bakugo's neck, the mark that he had engraved, activated.

Just to keep him safe.. He thought as he sighed, it was their last day staying in and his boys will arrive in the afternoon.

He called Bakugo, talking about leaving later.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." He heard the male through the phone as [Y/N] smiled and continued with his experiments. His eyes widen as he smiled, whispering to himself.

"One more chemical.."