Day 19

🌹

"Belle!" Sawyer yelled shaking me. I groaned and slapped at her. "This is serious!" She yelled jumping on me. I opened my eyes and her blonde hair was in my face. Yesterday she slept over again. It was Ashton's birthday and he wanted her here for it. We mostly hung around the house. I gave him a sweatshirt that says, 'its called cuddle with a struggle'. I loved it and will definitely wear it if he doesn't.

"What? What happened?" I ask pushing her off of me.

"So you left your phone in the kitchen and some guy kept calling you. Luke listened to one of the voicemails he left. The guy was named Tyler and he was like threatening you if you didn't call him back. Luke doesn't want you to but Michael kept telling him to let you." She explains sitting on my lap. I sit up and run a hand through my hair.

"Oh my god this is so so so bad!" I yell pushing her off again. I grab my Nirvana tank top, a black bandeau, and some jean capris. I run into the bathroom and quickly change before throwing my hair into a bun.

Why did Luke listen to my messages?

How does he know my password?

It's Bee, of course he guessed it.

Wow that's awkward!

I run out of the bathroom to find Sawyer on her phone on the bed. I grab her arm and run to the kitchen. Conan runs behind us. In the kitchen the boys are all sitting around the table.

"Guys." I say. Their heads snap up all at once. Michael sighs and comes over to hand me my phone. I take it and sit in the stool next to Calum and Ashton. Sawyer sits on Ashton's lap and bites at her nails.

"Put it on speaker." Luke says bouncing his knee up and down. I nod and put it in the middle of the table. I click the number and listen to it ring.

"I see you got my messages."

"What do you want Tyler?" I ask trying not to sound scared.

"Just to catch up. Maybe run another round."

"Tyler shut the hell up. I'm never meeting with you. You ruined my life, you sick bastard!"

"Don't talk to me like that! You will come to Panera tomorrow at 6 am." He growls before hanging up. I let out a quiet sob and stand up. I start to walk out when a body stops me. I don't care who it is, I collapse into them. Now that I can kinda smell them, its definitely Luke. That sounds really weird.

"Come on Bee." He whispers picking me back onto my feet. I let him drag me to our room. He sits on the bed and pulls me with him. I lay on his chest and try to control my sobs.

"Luke, I don't want to go." I cry. He rubs circles on my back.

"I know Belle, so don't go." He says shifting so my head was on his stomach more.

"He'll hurt one of you guys. I know it. Or he'll find me and hurt me worse." I blubber.

"Belle, I can go with you?" Luke suggests. I look up at him and shake my head.

"I don't want you to get hurt." I say. "Yah well I don't want you to get hurt either." Luke says back immediately after.

"How did you know my password?" I whisper after a minute. He looks down and smiles.

"It's my password." He says tucking my loose hairs behind my ear. "Really?" I ask. He nods and kisses my head.

"I chose the most important thing to me." He says before chuckling. "I bet everyone would be able to guess it though." I smile and move up. He looks at me confused. I press my lips right at the corner of his mouth before getting up. Walking out I hear him groan.