Day 2

🌹

I sat up from my alarm going off. I have dance today so I actually have to listen to that. I stand up and stretch my arms out. For some reason I feel in a fricken great mood. I grab my phone and see that I have like a cabillion, yes that's a number, twitter mentions and crap. I open my twitter and see that I have four new followers. I click on them and realize its Luke, Ashton, Michael, and Calum. They have a hella lot of followers. Luke had mentioned me in one of his latest tweets.

Never danced on Main Street in Boston before! Something new everyday @bellerose

I laugh before turning off my phone. I grab a black sports bra and some pink spandex. My hair just is going in a bun so I don't wash it again because with this much hair it's a lot of work. I do my usual morning routine and skip down stairs humming. In the kitchen Teresa is cooking over the stove. I hug her from behind before sliding onto one of the barstools. She laughs at me and then slides a plate of eggs towards me.

"Someone's happy! How was yesterday?" She asks sliding the bottle of ketchup towards me. Yes ketchup and eggs, its good. Wont love it till you try it.

"It was great! I met these boys," I start but get cut off. "Oh oh oh we're they hot?" She asks excitedly wiping her hands on her apron before leaning on her elbows across from me. I laugh but contiue. "Yah sort of. But anyways..! I met these boys and they're already like my best friends." I say finishing my food. She smiles really big and grabs my plate and puts it into the sink. Right after I get a few texts.

Good morning Belle! xx :)

Hi Belle! It's Mike!

Hey Bellerose, it's your bestfriend!

BELLE! it's Ash 😊

I laugh at the boys but text them back.

Good morning my little penguin! xx :)

Hi Mikey!

I decide to mess with Cal a little, Hi ash!

ASHTON! hi buddy

The only person who responds immediately is Calum.

What! No! Its Calum! Give me a minute gtg put Ash in his right place!

I laugh but text him back quick incase he really yells at Ash.

Cal, I knew it was you! Your my BFF it's alright don't bully innocent Ash.

We text my entire way to dance before I need to leave. I say bye and run into the studio. I say hello to Jen the desk lady. She laughs and yells a good morning while I run to my locker. I grab my ballet shoes and my speakers. When I open the door to the practice room Jase is sitting in there scribbling stuff on his routine book.

"Aye Jase! How's your day going?" I say sitting in the floor to put on my shoes. He looks up and smiles when he see me.

"Hi Belle! It's going fine thank you. After you stretch we gotta talk." I just nod and turn on some random Beethoven. I walk to the bar and do my stretch silently and quickly. Over the years it's become habit and easy. After I finish I walk over to Jase and sit in front of him criss-crossed. He laughs at me before putting down his book. "You need to choreograph a solo by Tuesday. I know its only two days for an entire dance but I just found out. Its a semi-national competition Bellie." That's not enough time but Jase is like a father figure so I can't say no. "Uh, alright. But can I come in tomorrow then?" He nods and sends me off to start doing the dance. I always keep my own routine book but none of them are complete. I have the perfect song for this though. Also I have most of the routine done. The song means a lot to me so one day I just put dance moves to it. Never Alone by Jesse Bonanno. It's kinda a sad song but I love it. This dance has a lot of turns and bends in it. It's slow but not to slow.