Chapter 1 - Surprise

3rd Person's POV

The sun shined brightly and happily thru BTS' dorm shining through the members window, hitting each member slowly waking the light sleepers. The light made through certain bunnies room through his snow white curtain. The light made the bunny look mesmerizing, his red like magenta hair glows beautifully with the shine of the light and his soft features shines out. Tossing and turning is what he was doing.

"Ugh too bright" the bunny looking boy complained, covering his beautiful fluttering eyes. Hugging his bunny pillow trying to go back to sleep. After a few tries he finally wake up.

Standing up rubbing his tired doe eyes, his chest felt a little heavy, back ticklish and his crotch feels breezy. He walks to his gigantic bathroom about the size of a house, about to take a shower to go to the gym with his Jimin hyung, he walks to his mirror and got the shock of his life.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHH" He screamed. His once airy, boyish voice was more feminine, soft, melodic and airy, just the perfect combination.

"WHAT? WHAT HAPPENED? HOLY MOLY" the bathroom door was roughly shoved by non other than the oldest member, Seokjin.

"Jin-hyung help" the female Jungkook wailed and he lunged his self to the dumbfounded Seokjin.

Jungkook forgot she was shirtless which ended up for her C cup size and soft breast being pressed into Seokjin's broad chest. The older can feel the temperature rising and mind can't think straight, well to be fair who can think straight when there is a pretty as fuck female jungkook pressing her generous boobs on his own.

Wait a female? With that Seokjin kinda roughly pushed the girl off of him, he can feel the guilt pinching his guts and he regretted it when he heared a pitying whimper from the female.

"WHO ARE YOU? HOW DID YOU ENTER THE DORM?" Seokjin slightly yelled to her.

"P-pabo hyung, its me Jungkook! I turned into a-a g-girl!" Jungkook wailed on her hands.

"Wait what?"

He was dumbfounded at this point. He gently detached the girl's hands from the females face who claims to be Jungkook to look more closely. The older got the shock of his life when he saw the twinkle on her eyes that their beautiful Kookie only has and the beautiful blue eyes with a hint of gold in the middle.

"K-kook...b-but...h-how?" The older sighed feeling like he was about to past out any moment.

"H-hyung?"

Seeing Jungkook's beautiful orbs filled with fear and tears hurt the olders heart oh so painfully. Instinctively opened his arms for the younger to come. Jungkook ran to the olders arms immediately and hugged him tightly.

"Shh...shush Kookie I'll find a way" he whispered to the sniffing male.

The older soothingly whispered, trying to calm down the ssobbing male. The younger hugged him tighter, Seokjin blushed feeling those soft gifted assets on his chest pressing against him oh so deliciously. It didn't help that Jungkook felt really, really soft and smooth.

"Lets get you dress properly Kookie" refering to clothing cause Kookie was shirtless.

Kookie parted from the hug and then took a good look at her self. The squealed when she realized she was shirtless, she snatche her hyung's shirt off yhe covered her top less self, because her 'oppa' saw everything.

"H-HYUNG YOU PERVERT AND WHY DID YOU NOT TELL ME?" Jungkook squealed at her oppa.

"Hey I was not the one who hugged me and cause you where busy crying Kookie so I didn't tell you" the now shirtless Seokjin explained while chuckling and turning around to let Jungkook put his shirt on.

Jungkook sighed, she has to take care of this six perverted dorks with her other sister's.

'This will be so much trouble'. She thought sighing.

~~~~~~~~~~~♡♡♡♡♡♡~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! Its Bwi so here is the first chapter there are some wrong in their cause Bwi is tired to re read it so hope you like it.

Bwi out.

BYE SHIPPERS~