Chapter 2 - New Girl?

3rd Person's POV

Seokjin and Jungkook, who is wearing her hyung's shirt and her own boxer, padded through the hallway gonna wake up the other members. Because Jungkook is just wearing any bra only a huge tshirt, her breasts outline can be seen. Seokjin was in charge of waking up the sunshine line and the grandpa while Jungkook is in charge of the leader.

Jungkook enetered their leaders own room gonna wake him up. Once she entered the leaders dorm, she roamed her beautiful eyes on the gigantic room trying to find the leader, she spotted a huge lump on the leader's bed. Climbing up in his bed, she gently shook him awake.

When she heard a groan she hurriedly stand back up and took some steps back.

Namjoon was deep in slumber, dreaming about their beautiful Maknae, Jungkook. He was busy feeding him strawberries. While Jungkook was eating he was focused on watching how Jungkook's plum pink lips move. He was moving forward to Jungkook's pink lips slowly. Jungkook noticed and started to lean in.

Before he could close the tiny gap between them, someone shook his shoulder's waking him up. He groaned slowly gaining consciousness. He turned his head ready to fuss at the person who woke him up.

But before he could fuss he saw a blurred out face of a person, a female Jungkook to be exact.

'Wait a female?' He immediately shot up with that thought. He saw a female Jungkook on the end of his bed standing their staring at him.

"Hyung your awake" The girl said excitedly. "WHO THE FLIPPITY FUCKITY FUCK ARE YOU?" He screamed kind of unmanly type.

"HYUNG WHAT IS A GIRL DOING HERE!?!?" He shouted startling Jungkook.

"H-hyung its me Jungkookie" stuttered Jungkook.

Jin came barging in with the other members.

"WHAT?!?! WHY DID YOU SHOUT NAMJOON?!?!" He babbled out or more like shouted panicking.

"There is a girl in my room hyung" Namjoon protested. Jin sighed putting his hands around Jungkook's tiny waist, his hand touching his arm because her waist is that tiny.

"Guys this is Jungkook, our beautiful maknae" Jin explained the dumbfounded members, well except for his sister's.

Hobi was shock.

Namjoon was frozen.

While Yoongi, Taehyung, and Jimin were immediately on their newly turned Maknae's side being the pervert their are, ran their hands on thief Maknae's sof and smooth thicc thighs up and down, questioning their selves if this is how soft their Maknae's thighs before, because Jungkook is insecure about his thighs.

"YAH" Jin shouted, smacking the three dorks on the back side of their, they yelped and rubbed their heads to sooth the pain.

"I-its fine h-hyung" Jungkook said head hanging low, gripping the edge of her hyung shirt her sister's by her side.

"I knew this will happen" Jaira said making the others confuse except for Jiyoen and Jaihee.

Jeon Jaira

Jeon Jiyeon

Jeon Jiyeon

Jeon Jaihee

Jeon Jaihee

"What do you mean Jai?" A confused Taehyung asked

The whitest skinned female sighed, sitting at the edge of the bed patting the space beside her for Jungkook to sit. Jungkook sat, the two girls standing beside them, the hyung line sitting on the floor.

''Well, the book of destiny says 'A miracle shall happen, from boy to girl he shall become, problem solve once mystery and minds become one' thats it'' Jaira explained to the others. Others looking confused wanting to ask questions but kept mouth their shut.

"Before questions I will explain and answer later, but for now we girls are taking the new girl, Jungkook, out for a girls shopping and makeover" Jaira instructed.

Well this is gonna be interesting. Three girls and one boy-girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~♡♡♡♡♡♡~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! This is the other user Aleksei, so Bwi was tired and sleepy and because she has acrobatic practice tomorrow.

I updated today.

Hope you like it.

Love you all.

See you on the next chapter.

BYE SHIPPERS~~