Chapter 5 - Reaction pt 2

3rd Person's POVv

"Jungkook, is that you?" Asked a shook Yoongi.

"N-ne, h-hyung" Jungkook confirmed her shook hyung's, head down once again with a pretty pink blush covering her pretty face

"B-but h-how?" Taehyung asked as shook as his hyung.

"Well Jai dresses her up and voila here she is" Jiyeon said, well explained to the now recovered hyungs (from their shock that is I don't know about their heart attacks though).

"Isn't the outfit a little too reaveling?" Jin asked feeling a possessive side of him awakening. Looking at Jungkook's full outfit, the hyung's realize it is quite revealing.

"No" the triple Jai answered in chorus.

"It is" Taehyung argued.

"Its not" Jiy fired back.

"Yes" Taehyung argued once again.

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

And they went on arguing whether its revealing or not.

"Enough you two" Jin and Jaira scolded. Feeling like the referee parting the two, shutting their nosy mouth.

"I agree with Jiy (Jai)" Yoongi butt in.

"But-" Jin and Taehyung tried to argue, but before they could even mutter two words Yoongi begone to speak.

"But there is only one thing that is missing" Yoongi said while standing up walking towards the Maknae's. He lifted Jungkook's red face, his index and thumb touching her perfect, smooth and soft skin. 

Yoongi looked like he was checking her out, putting her head on the side, then he pulled out a black simple choker with a heart gem on it.

"There we go and one more thing" Yoongi said before once again reaching in his pockets trying to find something. After a while of rummaging through his pockets he finally found it, pulling his hand back holding a simple white bow with long ends and another ribbon.