Chapter 4 - Reaction

3rd Person's POV

The girls dragged Jungkook down their annoyingly long flight of stairs with red carpet around it.

After that (i felt like i was the one tired after that) long walk from the stairs, they continued walking to the living room where the hyung's are

After 6-9 minutes of walking to the living room (cause their house is giant) they finally, FINALLY arrived to the living room.

Which consisted of a white L shaped couch, glass windows and other stuff (that I'm too lazy to describe)

They hid behind a pillar in the room and Jai started to speak about their plan of you know you know.

"Ok so I go out first then I'll greet them then ask them to approve Kookie's outfit if it looks good and I will say when you will come it, understood?" Jai palnned and also asked her sister's which they nodded to. Jai nodded as a sign to start the plan.

Jai got out from behind the pillar and walked to her hyungs who were watching something on the TV.

"Hey hyung's" Jai greeted them cheerfully, slowly going down the mini staircase to the living room.

"Hey their Jai" they all greeted the female in chorus or on perfect sync.

"I thought you were going to the mall?" Taehyung asked, confused because they lowkey said that they are going shopping for Jungkook but now she is still here.

"Yes we where going bit we wanted to see your reaction to Jungkook's outfit that I picked out for her" she explained.

"Oh ok then where is she?" Jin askes looking behind her trying to see if there is any sign of Jungkook hiding even just a little bit, but failed he didn't see the younger even a strand of raven hair.

"Well" she whistled indicating it was time for them to get out of the pillar.

Jaihee and Jiyeon nodded to each other, Jiyeon pulled Jungkook with her out off of the pillar. Because of shock Jungkook stumbled lightly almost tripping over her own feet cause of Jiyeon's tug on her arm and she also has her head down.

"Come om sweetie, you can do it" Jaihee soothingly whispered to Jungkook sensing her nervousness.

"Yeah we have fate on you" Jiyeon also whispered to Jungkook to boost her confidence even just the slightest and little bits.

Jungkook nodded, slowly raising his head to face her hyung's, like literally face to face. The hyung line was shook of how Jungkook looks.

"Jungkook..."

To Be Continued

~~~~~~~~~~~~♡♡♡♡♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡♡♡♡♡~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! Sorry it was a cliffhanger I'm just so busy rn so I havent updated last 2 days so forgive I'll update tomorrow.

Sorry again.

BYE SHIPPERS~