New Year Special!!!

3rd Person's POV

Waking up, Jungkook stretched her arms up, sighing in contentment. She sat up rubbing her eyes, she looked outside still very groogy and sleepy, realizing it was 31st of December, her eyes immediatley blown wide as saucers. She jumped, tidying her bed, she ran directly to her sisters room, Jaira's room to pecific.

Pushing through her majestic and big doors, immediatley jumping on her gigantic bed, up and down she goes.

Being a light sleeper Jaira is, she immediatley woke up and held Jungkook's waist to calm her down and yanking her to Jaira's chest.

"Good Morning Sweetie, up already?" Jaira smiled to her calmed down sister, who was overexcited before.

"Yup, its New Year's morning" Jungkook said cutely looking at Jaira.

"Yes it is indeed New Year. Happy New Year Darling" Jaira greeted softly and very motherly like.

"Happy New Year to you too Jai" She (Jungkook) said merrily.

"Lets go wake them up My sweet?" Jaira chuckled sitting up with Jungkook still on her lap.

"Yes4x, lets go3x" She said jumping up waiting for Jaira.

Jaira chuckled walking to her already opened door, holding Jungkook's hand.

Jungkook knocked on Jiyeon's room. After 5 minutes later still not getting any answer Jungkook looked up at Jai, confuse. Jaira just smiled softly and patted her hair, Jaira pushed Jiyeon's huge doors, entering and seeing their sister flawless as ever, sleeping soundly and neatly.

"She sleeps like Aurora" Kookie commented, giggling which earned a low chuckle from Jaira.

"Go wake her up Bun" Jaira said.

Kookie jumped excitedly and ran to Jiyeon's bed, sitting on her abdomen then jumping up and down. Automatically Jiyeon's hands flew to Jungkook's waist stopping her.

"Woah there calm down tiger" Jiyeon said, teasingly.

"It's New Year Yeon, Happy New Year" Jungkook said.

"Happy New Year" Jiyeon greeted back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Waking the members. Jin assigned all the boys to go have a little shopping, while him and the girls are going to cook for tonight's feast. Jaira shooed the boys and entering the kitchen.

Cooking some New Years food like, Tteokguk (Korean Rice Cake Soup), Manduguk(Korean Dumpling Soup), Kimchi Mandu (Kimchi Dumpling), Heart Matsal Jeon (Heart Shaped Immitation Crab Omelette), Pyogo Beoseot-Jeon (Stuffed Shiitake Mushrooms), Bulgogi (Korean BBQ Beef), Galbi Jjim (Korean Braised Short Ribs), Japchae (Korean Glass Noodle Stir Fry), Yaksik (Korean Sweet Ruce With Dried Fruits and Nuts), Sujeonggwa (Korean Cinnamon Punch), Sikhye (Korean Sweet Rice Drink), some American food too like Black eyed peas, Soba, Turkey Bake and Fried, Mash Potato with Gravu, Grapes, Cornbread, Pomegrante, Fish, Dumplings, Oranges, Lentils, Seurkret and Ham.

Well what a New Years feast alright.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~

Night has come trumpets and childrens playing was heard. The chiefs has prep the table and everything. The boys helped them with the Birthday boy, Tae teasing Namjoon not to break the Turkey, which everyone laughed at.

"Fireworks display is about to happen guys" Jungkook said standing outside their mansion where the triple Jai will be putting a firework display. The boys hurried outside standing beside Kookie.

"Ready y'all?" Jaihee asked the gang.

"Yep/Yes/Hell yeah/Go for it/Fire/Spell Happy birthday for me" they all said sync.

"Alright" Jaira said counting dowm from 3-1. Then lighting the fireworks up and quickly ran to the others.

They watched the fireworks with different colors forming shapes like hearts, stars, and the original firework shapes. Then Jiyeon also Lit her firework, the firework forming their names. Last but not the least Jaihee also lit hers forming a happy New Year and Happy Birthday Taehyungie♡.

After that they went inside, celebrated Tae's Birthday and ate then went to bed to rest after a loooooonnnnggggg day of work, well they have a month vacation to rest, Lucky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yow Peeps done. SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAEHYUNGIE.

I know its late but I was suppose to publish this yesterday but I forgot cause I was tired cause we celebrated Taehyung's birthday so yeah sorry y'all.

Anygay-

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAEHYUNGIE, THANK YOU FOR BEING THEIR, BEING STRONG, FIGHT THE HATERS BABY, BURN AND ROAST EM. ALSO THANK YOU FOR BEING MY BABY KOOKIE'S DADDY.

Kookie: He is NOT my daddy, he's my hyung.

Me: Uhuh sure Babe.

Well I'm finish see ya.

BWI OUT●~