Chapter 6 - Shopping

3rd Persons POV

The girls had arrived at the mall, the most fabulous place to shop on earth. Jai parked her Lamborghini in front of the mall's entrance.

The girls exited their car, turning the engines off and locking the car doors. Jai let her sister go first Jiyeon and Jaihee in the front and Kookie in the middle.

The girls entered the huge mall through the entrance (obviously where do you think theyre gonna enter? By a window?). They walked around a little trying to find the perfect store to shop for Kookire.

After roughly 10 minutes of loking around Jaihee spotted a pastel colored shop with beautiful and cute design on the front and a big display window. Jaihee dragged Kookie their, with their sisters of course (duh).

Upon entering the store, they were immediatly met with pastel colored everything, well to be fair it is called PASTEL. The wall were lityrally pastel even the clothes, tables, cashier, and racks.

Jiyoen and Jaira parted from the two checking out different clothes that they thought was fit for Kookie, not too reaveling, not too show off and too sexy either, just the purrfect kind of clothing.

After 15 minutes of chosing clothes, Jai and Jy had finally FINALLY picked some article of clothing.

(And more that I will show you all in the next chapter, calm yo life) Now lets check on J (Jaihee) and Kookie on how their holding up and if J (Jaihee) has murderd Jungkook yet or she has drained all his life force (*cough*cough*) I mean if she ha...

(And more that I will show you all in the next chapter, calm yo life) Now lets check on J (Jaihee) and Kookie on how their holding up and if J (Jaihee) has murderd Jungkook yet or she has drained all his life force (*cough*cough*) I mean if she had picked somethings yet, shall we?

Down thee northern ails of lingeries, their where two humans, named Jaihee and Jungkook shopping for underwears and bra's.

(A/N: HAHA I just had too sorry)

Jungkook was watching her sister, rambling about things, unknown to him, but he did hear about something about not too sexy underwear but cute ones also Jai and JY had not picked out too reaveling clothes, honestly Jungkook was getting worried for her sister.

About a whole 30 MINUTES of rambling, she showed Jungkook some panties and bra's that J (Jaihee) thought was cute. Jungkook looked at the piece of clothing and was actually amazed, they were actually VERY cute and her cute style, pastel and pretty and cute.