Chapter 5

As we entered the party... which was on a full bash now....
Music being so loud... everyone splits in different direction

Tae hobi jungkook directly attacking on dance floor...
Jimin and Jin went to a group of boys... must be friends...

I don't know where Suga was...

And Daeun....where is she?.... i was looking around for her then someone caught my wrist and pulled me to back door which leads to lawn...

It was Namjoon... there was no noise of music outside...

"Hey why you dragged me here?!"
I asked Namjoon

"Look don't talk to any stranger.... you may get in trouble and don't get dru-" i cut him off

"You already gave the speech....and you said that I'm not your responsibility so why you care?" I said...

"Did you changed your mind?..... but don't you think we should take it slow... I mean you just dragged me here you must be desperate but I'm not that kind of girl .... you have to take me ou--" i was saying befire he cut me off-

"God You are so annoying....I was just reminding you that...because we can't take you back while you are drunk and you came with us--"

"Okay okay fine!...but why don't you just cool down and enjoy the party.... that's the reason we came here right... let everyone loosen up... and let them drink if they want to have fun and get relaxed..and you should loosen up too"

"We can't---..... Forget it....where is your friend?" he asked

"Well i was going to find her before you dragged me here" i said

"Okay i will find her.....and remember just don't talk to strangers keep track of time and stay near one of boys and if something happens--"

Before he said anything i ran inside the party.....
All 6 of them were standing there talking and laughing ..... i joined them....

"Guys loose up abit... you work so hard on music, school, bighit.... just get relaxed...enjoy the night.... do whatever you want" i said enthusiastically

"I agree... we won't get a chance anytime soon...." Yoongi said...

They looked at each other

"But Nam-" Tae started but was cutoff by Jin

"He isn't around and I am elder one here.... so I guess you have my permission"

They all cheered and got all exited.... and ran towards the bar...
Wait Bar...

"No I didn't meant that by getting loosen up.....hey come back Namjoon would kill us all..." I shouted but no one heard me

Then I saw Daeun...who was half drunk by now.... she was taking an another short and I snatched it out from her hand .... she looked at me and took another one from the table ....

I saw all the boys drinking .... I tried to stop but instead they offered me too ..

I knew I won't be able to control them .... and we can't go back drunk...