Chapter 19

I was at rooftop, deep in my thoughts it wasn't only Cindy but I was also getting some hate comments on social media although people were shipping us hard but still hate was there and I know even in school people talk behind my back.... it's just that Cindy had Guts and she said it on my face!
But I'm not a gold digger or something  I have never asked him for anything or used his fame ... and it was all a plan a deal which in return I didn't asked anything for.... why are people thinking that low of me..... but Cindy is right in some point... an idol like him won't date me! I mean why would he? There are alot of beautiful girls and he- he hates me... she was right he was using me.... not in the way she meant but he was using me.... and he is going to dump me as soon as the album is released...

 and he is going to dump me as soon as the album is released

I heard footsteps that bought me out of my thoughts...

''Are you committing suicide?'' A deep voice said...

I didn't need to turn around to know who he was... it was ofcourse 'KIM NAMJOON'

''Why are you here?'' I asked turning around

''You weren't replying!'' He said..

I turned around again my back facing him...

''What happened?'' He asked...

''I want to over this!'' I told him sincerely

''What?''

''This''

''What This?''

''You clearly know what I mean Kim Namjoon... I don't want to be in this fake relationship''

''You can't do that... you agreed before what now!'' He came nearer

I turned around facing him .... I was inches away from him...

''I don't want to do this Namjoon I never did and all the hate and stuff I'm getting isn't helping at all''

''But I thought you could handle this.... you are so confident in yourself... you don't care what people say... what now?''

''Namjoon it's not only about social media... it's in school too... everytime I see girls glaring at me whispering shit and spread rumours.... and they even call me a gold digger can you imagine!..''

He was silent for a moment and then took out his phone

''Take a picture!'' He said....

''What?'' I asked confusingly

''I said take a picture of yourself!'' He said kinda ordered

''Don't tell me what to do'' he was annoying me even more

''Do it!'' I don't know why but I listened to him and took a picture usually I would do the opposite of what people tell me to but with him he has some sort of power over me...

I did as he told me and took a selfie and before I clicked the camera button he kissed my cheek and then he took the phone smirked at picture and showed me... i saw the picture of him kissing me and I cringed... he laughed at my reaction