Chapter 17

''LET'S GO CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY TILL WE--'' I was jamming to one direction when Daeun cut me off!

''Stop it will ya?'' she said... texting on her phone...
She was on her phone for a full hour now!

''Don't you have a match to go!'' I told her... it was already about 4pm. And match was about 5pm..

''That can wait!'' She said... still texting with a foolish smile on her face...

I snatched her phone!

''YOU ARE TEXTING JUNG-FREAKING -KOOK...''

''Hey! Give it back..''

''You are such a bitch! You didn't even told me''

''Hey! Give it back.... '' she was trying to snatch it back... but I climbed upon the table... and started reading...

''Oh! So your day was boring until you met him!... bitch you were with me the whole day laughing like there is no tomorrow..... and you tell him that he made you smile... wow such a bitch''

''Give it back please... I beg you''

''Oh! So you invited him to your match... and told him this was important one ! And you were telling me the match could Wait!... hell you didn't even asked me twice after first time I denied !''

''You were going for shopping... and I know how you were gonna blame me that how the match was boring to you and how you didn't like sports and how you were doing something better... so I thought''

''But I come everytime''

''And everytime I listen to your rant after that''

''Daeun you are replacing me with him''

''Shut up !it's not like that!''

''It is!''

''Stop being a Baby Ki Moon... you know how much I like him  ..... but you know how much I love you too you are my bestfriend and I would never give your place to anyone not even Jungkook and I will always put you before him''

''Promise?''

''Promise''

I got down back on floor and she hugged me!

''Now go bitch! Live your life you're prince charming is coming''

''And you better go to your prince charming.... and don't forget to get me a beautiful dress... if I didn't liked mine... I will be wearing the one you will bring for yourself''

''Fine! Go Now!''

I texted Namjoon...
              Moon Baby💖:hey!

              Moon Baby💖:hello?

              Moon Baby💖:reply me jerk!

              Moon Baby💖:reply me NOW!

               Moon Baby💖:N-A-M-J-O-O-N

I called him....
He didn't picked up...
I called him three times in a row straight... I am very impatient...

JOON BABY💋: are you out of your mind!

                    Moon Baby💖: why?

JOON BABY💋: if someone isn't picking up or replying the person might be busy!

                 Moon Baby💖:what were you doing?

JOON BABY💋:Ki Moon please stop irritating me!

                   Moon Baby💖:I wanted to ask something!