Chapter 13

As I entered the school on a monday morning! I wasn't excited not even abit... this is not a usual me... because i kinda knew what was going to happen...
All eyes were on me...
I am used to attention but this was more overwhelming...
Some girls glared in my direction... I glared back... they looked away...
I huffed...

Some of my friends came to me...

''Hey you are dating RM!''

''Wow this is so cool!''

''You are famous now'!'

''Have you seen your Instagram followers?''

''Why didn't you tell us about it before?''

''You are so lucky!''

''He is so cute!''

And more stuff like this filled...

Everyone complimented me ... 'cause no one dare to comment or utter a hate word infront of me...

I just smiled at everyone... what else can i do...

I went to my class... the journey from school entrance to my classroom entrance was full of questions, compliments, stares and smiles.... it was way long then any other day... I have to keep Daeun silent from Bragging about me dating RM!

but I know the moment I'm not by her side she will! And even she will add on stuff like the whole BTS is our friend... and Jungkook likes her... he might date her... and so on... I know her...

I just huffed and enter the class.... same situation was here...

Soon Mr.Park entered the class and we wished him...

''So class New president's results will be out in by the end of the day ... you still have two hours to vote!'' Said Mr.Park...

President is either the Nerd who teachers give their superior vote which have more value than students votes or the school most handsome guy of our campus the football team captain... that usually girls vote for...
Any other student just never got a chance

The day went by the same and at the end of the day the results were about to get announced in the school auditorium we all were collected there ....

I saw Mr.Park checking Mike speakers and stuff... to prevent what happened last time and was keeping an eye on me and Daeun...

I laughed with Daeun...

This time we haven't done anything..
How am I suppose to do fun! When life is making fun of me!

Soon the results were going to be announced .... I wanted it to be the Nerd boy.. 'cause me and Daeun always make him do some stuff and in return we agree to go on a date or something like that... and he does it...
It's not like we are using him... we kinda are but it's not like we are giving nothing in return! And on the other side this Hot football team captain.... well, we kinda had a past... not like we dated or something... but we don't talk now after a fight we just ignore each other and this time if he won... I'm sure he will try to misuse his powers and add problems to my life...

Our principal came and gave the speech like he always do...
And then announced the results
I didn't payed attention until the name left his lips...

''Ki Moon Lee''
What the hell? How is this possible..
I didn't even applied for it...

''Well, I applied for you'' Daeun said looking at my confused expression
I glared at her...
.
.
.
.
.
Finally it was over... well I got the most votes because I'm dating RM... until Saturday winner was someone else and within a day ..
I'm the winner 'cause I'm dating him... WOW!..

I'm not even happy! I didn't even applied for this...

.
.
.

''It's all because of him'' I said feeling annoyed...

''Well go and ask him what is he up to next... maybe he will just clarify and tell everyone that you are just his friend ... and everything will go back to normal..'' Daeun said...

''How will I ask him... i don't even have his number''

''Well you are president now... so no one can stop you from going to their campus... you can just tell you have to do some 'work' no one will even ask you!''

''You are right! ''

''Come on you have power now use it and go and talk to him!''
.
.
.
It was the first time I was entering their campus... It was just like ours totally same the only difference was the 'students' .... they were all idols.. from different groups... looking at them made my heartbeat fast... I was mesmerised... they were all normally walking around and I was feeling like I might just die... I'm so lucky... only if I knew being president means THIS ... I would have never left the opportunity...

''Hey!'' Suddenly I was stopped by someone...
It was Jackson from Got7 ... he was so damn cute!!

''Um... yes?'' I asked trying to contain myself from screaming with happiness....

''You are Namjoon's girlfriend right?'' He asked...

I didn't knew what to say so I said...
''Yes''

''Well, I'm his friend Jackson''

''I already know... Well I'm Ki Moon Lee'' I smiled..

''Pretty name for a pretty girl... well what a shame he didn't even told me he had a girlfriend...just last night I came to know through Instagram...'' he said and smiled...

''Um.. well.. do you happen to know where he is right now?!'' I asked him nervously...

''Yes! Why not come... I will take you'' he said...

I smiled..

''After you!'' He gestured me to go ahead... what a gentleman...!
.
.
We arrived at the lockers and here he was standing talking to a girl...
The closer we got I recognised her...
She was Jennie of BlackPink...
Wait What? She was JENNIE OF BLACKPINK!

I'm such a huge fan of her... she was even more pretty in reality...

As I got ... I heard their conversation.. he was trying to flirt... and she wasn't picking up the point... how can she be so clueless...

I really wanted to laugh 'cause his tricks were not working as the girl wasn't getting what he meant!
Just as he was modifying his words abit more to help her understand his intentions .... I thought to irritate him abit and ruin his plan!

''Oppa!'' I called from behind him...
He turned around ... his eyes turned big shock evident on his face...

''What are you doing here?'' He asked...

''Oppa I missed you'' i said while hugging him...

Jennie looked at us confusingly...

''Is she's your girlfriend?'' She asked him...

(A/N NamJen is cute❤ but MoonJoon is life❤❤)

Please make sure to vote and Comment!...
Love you aloot❤❤❤❤