Chapter 9

''I'm hungry" I said...

He looked at me confusingly

"Didn't your manager told you to take care of me.."

He rolled his eyes....

''Hey! I'm hungry'' I told him...

His head was still in his hands... I have to cheer him up abit... so I thought it would be good to distract him...
I pulled his Tshirt abit to get his attention....
''Hey! Listen don't ignore me"
.
"Why are you ignoring me now"
.
"It's not like I told him to shout on you...don't be a baby now.... let's cook something ..."
.
"hey! Listen"

"Will to shut the fuck up for a minute" he screamed making boys wake up...

"But I'm hungry" I said laughing abit.... Did he really thought I would stop if he will shout at me..
I'm ki Moon afterall...

''Why are you so irritating?'' He said...

Then we heard a groning voice...
It was Jin who just woke up...holding his head and groaning with pain...probably from hangover...

''GoodMorning Jinne'' I wished...

''Morning'' he looked at me and tried to smile but held his head again in his hand and started groaning with pain...

''Namjoon where are the medicines?'' I asked..

He got up without replying and went to his room...

And then Tae woke up groaning... having similar condition like Jin..

''Morning Tae Tae" I said...
''Morning beautiful..'' he smiled and groaned again... he still looks so beautiful even with hangover...

Namjoon entered the room with medicine and water and gave it to Jin And Tae without uttering a word....

Soon Jimin Hobi Jungkook woke up too... I wished them Morning too which they gladly returned with smiles... but their condition was not good than any other....
Specially jungkook....

Namjoon gave them medicine too...

''Give this to Daeun!'' He handed me the medicine and gave me a glass of water...

I took it and went straight to Jimin's room... I tried to wake up Daeun which wasn't an easy task.... but she eventually did and I gave her the medicine... she was groaning in pain.. she took the medicine
And was about to sleep again... but I didn't let her...
I pulled her up and than made the bed.... I wouldn't have done it but it was Jimin's room so I did... afterall they let us use it...

We went out of the room to living room .... we saw the boys who were In better state now...

''Morning eyeryone'' Daeun said...

"Morning" everyone replied...

I sat on coutch Daeun following me...
And then Kris and Mike came...

''Jungkook your bed wasn't comfy at all'' Mike said entering the living room... kris following behind rubbing his eyes!

"Why were you in my room!.... you know I don't let anyone..." Jungkook said glaring at Mike...

"Well.... Namjoon hyung told me to'' Mike smirked at Jungkook...
Jungkook huffed...

"Suga Hyung is still asleep?..... I have to make him watch the video... he should also know what he did!'' Mike said laughing...

"What did we do?...''Jin asked...

Me and Kris looked at each other..

"You don't remember...?" Mike asked...

"No!'' Jin replied...

Mike was about to tell when Namjoon entered the room....

He glared at the guys... his anger was on extreme level now... it looked like he might blast soon...

''Wake him up!'' Namjoon said pointing at Suga ...

No one made a move... all of them were afraid to make a move at Suga...

But Angry Namjoon was More scary now... so Jin made a move as he wasn't afraid of any of them... he was the elder one here...

Jin tried to wake up Suga... Jimin joined him and shaked him abit...

''Suga hyung wake up'' Jimin said...

"Yoongi!" Jin tried again...

Namjoon took the bottle of water which was on the side table ... . And poured water on Suga..

I gasped... he literally poured WATER AT SUGA!

Daeun looked at me... and I shrugged ..

All the guys were looking at each other sensing the leader's anger...

"What the hell!'' Suga immediately woke up...

''Are you out of your mind!?'' Suga seemed angry too...

''Mike show him the video....'' Namjoon said...

Mike got out his phone in no time and gave it to Namjoon... who played it infront of Suga's face..

Suga didn't said anything... he was quite.... silent....

"When I told you all to not to drink... why would you guys do that!''
.
"Manager hyung came this morning.... and he told how disappointed was he in us....''
.
''someone took a few photos of us... and thank God! it was one of our fan so she gave the pictures to bighit... instead of posting it on social media...
Last night hyung got an email and he requested the sender and she gladly accepted the request''
.
''What if it was someone else.... don't you remember the last time!...''
.
''I told you to be careful... we are not allowed to but I still took you there....cause you all wanted to go .... and I knew you were stressed out and needed break from school,music and stuff so I agreed.... but I really regret my decision''
.
''God! we were about to get arrested even!.... and Manager hyung doesn't know about it right now.... but if he did God!...''
.
''You all were drunk and out of your minds... Do you know how much of a struggle it was?... to bring you here, we weren't able to take you back to school"
.
''Guys! I know we are teenagers and you want to enjoy sometimes... but we are also a part of BTS! We have a huge responsibility...''
.
''Any of your actions will not only affect you but the whole BTS and bighit!''
.
''And Suga hyung you... out of all people... I trust you the most... you are the most responsible here .... but last night you weren't even able to handle yourself... Hyung you took responsibility of girls... but at the end of night... you weren't even able to take responsibility of your own actions!''
.
.
.
.
Everyone was silent... only Namjoon was the one speaking...
No one dared to utter a word...
I was surprised at myself that even I was not able to speak at all...
I looked at my right and Daeun look abit scared and so did the Guys...
Even Kris and Mike looked abit scared...
Why wasn't I scared of him...
His eyes were burning... but still I wasn't scared... it was hot! Wait it's not the time to think that...

No one uttered a word... we were still silent..

''Get ready.... we have to go back!" Namjoon said...

''I hope you have arranged it all...'' Namjoon said looking at me..

I nodded...

I took out my phone and got out of the living room...

"Hey! Ji sung....
.
.
.
.

So this was chapter 9...Are you afraid of angry Namjoon?
Well I'm not... but I think he is the one who don't gets angry easily but when he is angry... He Is Super Angry ... and no one else dare to utter a word...

Please vote Comment and let us know you are enjoying the book.... and suggest other users too to read our book...

Love Ya So Much❤❤