Chapter 11

''We are dating!'' Said Namjoon...

''I don't believe you hyung!" Jimin said...

''We are dating?'' I asked Namjoon .... a shocked expression on my face ...

''Look even she said it now.... I hope you believe her atleast!'' Namjoon said...

Everyone looked at me....

''But you were fighting 20 minutes ago.... now you are together?''Jimin said...

''We made up..." Namjoon said smiling at me...
And I turned towards guys and shook my head No!

Then he came from behind and back hugged me....

I was more than shock.... what was he up to?..

''She is still abit mad....'' Namjoon told the boys placing his chin on my shoulder....

I'm freaking out... what's with him...

''I-No!! We but'' I started but he didn't let me finish...

''It's okay babe you have full right to be mad at me!'' He said...

Everyone was shocked that what happened in 20 minutes that we end up being together....

''You are dating RM... My best friend is dating RM?''.... Daeun shouted ... shock evident on her face ...

Before I got the chance to say No!
''Yes!'' RM said...

''But when?'' She asked...

''Just Now...'' I said looking at him confusingly and glaring at him...

''Hey! I'm feeling dizzy '' Daeun said....

Jungkook went to her side and kept a hold on her...

Suga was smirking...
No one can understand this guy...

''But I was...'' Taehyung got cut off by Namjoon..

''I'm sorry Tae... but we are dating now... and I hope you understand'' Namjoon said looking at Tae...

''It's okay Hyung.... I'm more than happy for you...'' Tae smiled sadly at me...

No!No!No! I like him .... it was my dream to go on a date with him... and when he actually liked me back...
THIS happened!

Jin didn't said anything and walked away...

Suga gave me one last Smirk and followed Jin...

''But dating is not in our contract!'' Jhope said...

''No one else has to know! And Bighit won't know... and I know you all won't tell ... will you?'' Namjoon asked.

Jhope shooked his head No

''Yeah! Hyung didn't knew you were a romantic type!'' Jimin said...

Namjoon just smirked at him...

''Wait-- this isn't what it looks like actually--'' Namjoon again cut me off...

''Okay my girl is still upset with me... let me make it up to her.... will you leave us alone?'' Namjoon asked...

Everyone nodded and left ... including Daeun who gave me suspicious glances before leaving...

Taehyung gave me a last look  and left...

I was about to stop him... but Namjoon didn't let me!

''What the fuck was that?'' I asked him...

''Babe you are still mad!'' He said..

''Stop with your games... and tell me what was that... we are not dating... you didn't even asked me..... and I didn't said yes or anything... a few minutes ago you were ranting about how I'm a trouble and now I'm you girlfriend'' I said...

''Oh baby!''

Trust me this guy was testing my patience...

''Kim  Namjoon ... I'm done with this bullshit tell everyone the truth now...''

He just laughed....

''Okay... so I knew that Tae or Chim or Jin ... I don't know who else were gonna ask you out...'' he said and I looked at him confusingly...

''And after what happened last night...I want them to be more serious for their work....image and BTS.... and if any one of them had dated you specially V.. I know they might have been distracted.... and if I tried to stop them... I don't know if they will listen or not... last night too....they disobeyed me... and I won't take any more  chances.... God! I will say it again you are a trouble and I love all of them alot... they are like brothers to me..  and I won't let them destroy their career because of some girl''...gesturing his hands towards me..

''And yes! I said I am dating you ... because now no one will make a move....and if anyone has a stupid crush or something it will go away...''

''You hate me this much?'' I asked him...

''Trust me... More'' he replied...

''But why .... it hadn't been full 24 hours till we met and you hate me this much?''

''You give me the vibes... I know when someone is not good for me or my brothers... it's better to push them away right.... that's what I'm doing.... I don't know how you had this effect on them and like you said it hadn't been even 24 hours complete...''

''But don't you think... you telling them you are dating me... I just kinda entered into your group .... instead of pushing away you just let me in''

He laughed...

''I don't care if they talk to you... but I don't want them to be in a relationship with you ... that's what I want ... and this drama will go for few days only... then I will tell them we broke up .... and they won't even talk to you so that you won't get uncomfortable.... and I'm sure they won't date their hyung's ex...will they!''he said smirking

''So you planned this?.... but what if I don't play along.... I will tell everyone about your stupid game....!... you are sure a leader of BTS but you can't control their lives or their feelings.... I will tell them the truth!''

''You won't do anything like that!'' He said with anger...

''Oh! I will!''

''I won't let you''

I was full of anger now ... it was my borderline .... he has crossed all his limits... why was he treating everyone's feeling like this....

''You know what till now I was good to you because I was a huge BTS fan but now... you will see the real Ki Moon lee.... you will see what I can do Kim Namjoon... and I won't be listening to your orders if you think.... We both can play the game....'' I said

''You call me trouble right!... Now you will see the real trouble.... And I hate you too Kim Namjoon... The game is ON!...''

I told him and was about to walk away...

''See you soon baby ....'' he said smirking...

Don't worry Kim Namjoon I will show you the real Ki Moon Lee now...

What do you think will happen next?
.
.
.
Trouble

Soon going to update next chapter! Thankyou for love and support! Keep loving us!

Love ya!❤❤